Big Tymers unwittingly laundering fake carts

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
...someone else's right to sell it and make money...

I think that's what he means. I have the right to refuse a sale to some snarky ass, no matter how much money they try to throw my way. Don't overthink it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Spoken like a royal douchebag. lol, Docuherider has no other topic to talk about other than being a douchebag. You know, there's actually nice people with money out there, really, you should meet them and learn a thing or two about keeping your doucheness in check.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Spoken like a royal douchebag. lol, Docuherider has no other topic to talk about other than being a douchebag. You know, there's actually nice people with money out there, really, you should meet them and learn a thing or two about keeping your doucheness in check.

You wanna keep going with me then go back to the thread in the war room you attention whoring scumbag. Don't poison good threads with your bullshit against me. If you don't I will follow you around like LS does Madman. Try me.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You wanna keep going with me then go back to the thread in the war room scumbag. Don't poison good threads with your bullshit against me. If you don't I will follow you around like LS does Madman. Try me.

Just buy a fucking plane ticket already.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Doucherider, I'm trying you right now douchebag...what? You're gonna call me jealous whiny cunt again? Oh please, not that again!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If you don't I will follow you around like LS does Madman. Try me.
warning, going to.....

!!!MAXIMUM DOUCHETHREAT!!!

warning-red-blinking-sign-animated-gif-1.gif

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Hey Doucherider, I'm trying you right now douchebag...what? You're gonna call me jealous whiny cunt again? Oh please, not that again!

No just an attention whore. As soon as the attention is gone for even just a few hours of come back like a bad circus act.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Derailing a shit thread, oh no the horror! Go back to your douchebag club and GTFO of here already, come back when you're ready to leech some more and talk about jealous whiny cunts, lol.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Derailing a shit thread, oh no the horror! Go back to your douchebag club and GTFO of here already, come back when you're ready to leech some more and talk about jealous whiny cunts, lol.

So evilwasabi made a shit thread? It was a good discussion then enters people like you who can't fathom that people have collections and enjoy it. You just put your unwanted opinion in every thread. You are an attention whore.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So evilwasabi made a shit thread? It was a good discussion then enters people like you who can't fathom that people have collections and enjoy it. You just put your unwanted opinion in every thread. You are an attention whore.

Enough...

Welcome to my foot... in your ass...