Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
what are capsules/gacha-gacha? id like the metal slug stuff

I dont collect voltron usually just some transformer stuff. i got these guys as part of a 3 way trade that went sour a while ago so got stuck with them.

voltron2_zps0a586ee5.jpg

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
what are capsules/gacha-gacha? id like the metal slug stuff

They're small toys in capsules you can buy from Japanese vending machines. I have an obscene amount of them from my early collecting days. Most import shops sell them as sets, though you can find individual ones at conventions or places that actually have gashapon dispensers.

You can order the Metal Slug set here.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
They're small toys in capsules you can buy from Japanese vending machines. I have an obscene amount of them from my early collecting days. Most import shops sell them as sets, though you can find individual ones at conventions or places that actually have gashapon dispensers.

You can order the Metal Slug set here.

another gacha-gacha freak right here :lolz: in my trip to japan I kinda had an overload of them though...
Thanks for the link, it's cheaper than ebay :D

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
A while ago, a member was selling boxes of mini figures for $15 shipped. I bought one, kept the pieces I wanted (Macross and a few Sakura figures) and added a bunch of my own that I'm done with. Anyone want to keep this going? I'll put in as much as fits in a $15 flat rate box. PM me if you're interested.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'm not normally into stuff like this but I'm really thinking about dropping the cash to get this.

Also thought about buying the Play Arts Kai Vanquish figures.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Finally got around to getting this fucker: http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/the_big_o

Been looking at some of the Medicom RAH figures specifically the MGS Snakes namely the Square Camo/Zombie and CCCP versions.

That review was written by my late cousin, and I actually got a chance to mess with this thing before he passed away. The Chogokin stuff is always top notch...nice purchase man!

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Caught'em playing again

t12.jpg

t13.jpg

2 feet tall of old school Gundam goodness

t7.jpg
t9.jpg

t8.jpg

t10.jpg
t11.jpg

Large sized Hokuto no Ken figures

t5.jpg

t3.jpg
t4.jpg

Some other misc stuff...

BLACK version

t1.jpg

t6.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Where on earth did you find all these rare ass mechas at? I didn't even known the Gingaioh came in Black and Gold.

Oh I got it many years ago from Mandarake's online shop. If you check on it regularly, good stuff (toywise) pops up. Not so much for games though.

Yeah I think they almost made a black edition for almost every figure. I've got quite of few of the normal and blacks of a bunch of sentai figs. I found some in my storage that I completely forgot I had, haha. It's been years since I actively collected this stuff. I just went in this past weekend to find some new pieces to cycle into my display at the house.

the irony in that picture made my day, thanks dude

Yeah it made me chuckle while takin' the pic. haha

Last edited:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Seems like Disney wants in on the giant mecha thing. Apparently we will soon be seeing:

5pld9g.jpg

Chogokin King Robo Mickey & Friends

link

So...um, thoughts?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Seems like Disney wants in on the giant mecha thing. Apparently we will soon be seeing:

5pld9g.jpg

Chogokin King Robo Mickey & Friends

link

So...um, thoughts?

That's a monstrosity. They must have paid Bandai a shitload to make this turd.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Is there a final date for the masterpiece soundwave now?