Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Nice stuff. Good to see another vinyl collector on here. Check out the Kidrobot party I went to:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Sweet Robotech/Macross toys you guys! I still have a slobbered-on incomplete Roy Focker Valkyrie (the model that doesn't transform). My brother sold his Invid, Cyclone, and SDF1 years ago though. Here are some of what I currently have on display:

8155829145_3ea253684b_z.jpg

Nice collection Chempop. Really like the Akira and Aliens figures.

Also the Lego guys (dressed in the Adidas gear) breakin’ in this pic. Awesome.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Very cool! Knock-off Voltron playing Ninja Spirit on the mini arcade. Sweet.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
My bad. Is that a real character? I've never seen it before.

..are you serious? I'm being trolled right now aren't I?

....I only talked about it on page 4 of this same thread.. and page 3.. and probably page fucking 2. (。_゜)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Very cool! Knock-off Voltron playing Ninja Spirit on the mini arcade. Sweet.

lol even I know that's the megazord from power rangers or whatever the japanese name is (a show that I always found very embarrassing to watch)

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Okay thanks for the info. I have never watched Power Rangers and never intend to. Didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Yeah I grew up watching the old 70s/80s japanese sentai and godzilla/kaiju shows.

When my younger sister started watching Power Rangers back in the day I thought... wow it's like they took Full House, Saved By the Bell, Sentai shows and mixed it altogether. :lolz:

A few of my "zords" haha. Really old pics from my old pad back in the day.

P1010055.jpg

P1010054.jpg

c3.jpg

HurricangeR_c6.jpg

HurricangeR_c3.jpg

HurricangeR_c2.jpg

P1010065.jpg

Also really dug Godaikins back when I was kid, though I never had any myself. Just played with other people's Godaikins if they'd let me.

8_G.jpg

Got a lot of various Godzilla and related stuff. But this one's the most interesting to me at least. Two foot tall Tokyo Marui 6 independent channel remote Biollante version Godzilla. You can do stuff like make it walk, sway it's tail, roar, etc etc in whatever combination.

12_G-1.jpg

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just got the Bandai-Tamashii Nations Megaman X, Zero, and Vile figures today. If any one has been looking for a Megaman X but doesn't want to shell out $100+, NCSX seems to have a few left at $50.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
The toy bug is slowly starting to bite me again. Picked up another one in the line. Love the diecast content and pose-ability. Got three more robot figures coming in. Just buying the cheaper stuff right now at least, haha.

IMG_1299.jpg

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I totally forgot to post this, buuuut:

Z5bOW.jpg

She was money well spent. Excellent shape for a pre-owned figure, and she made me wish more of the Samurai Shodown cast got figures.

You know, figures that weren't Nakoruru.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
..but no Great Icarus?

Unfortunately no, though I'd love one for the right price. I picked up a few here and there that I thought were good deals at the time (I've actually got about 10 or so more boxed japanese "zords" that I don't have any pics of).... Then I stopped toy collecting in general and got into NeoGeo AES collecting, which eventually led into console game collecting in general. But yeah, robot/kaiju toy and arcade machine collecting back in 2000-2001... fun little hobby.

Last edited:

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Also really dug Godaikins back when I was kid, though I never had any myself. Just played with other people's Godaikins if they'd let me.

8_G.jpg

w00t Dynaman! is that DX or ST? can u show more pics plz! :D

Bought my first SOC GX-60 God Sigma abt a year ago (got a DX when i was a kid). I havent opened fully yet. :(
Damn those SOC things are expensive & hard to get. Gonna be tough for me to catch up.

My recently acquired stuffs:

Terry Bogard

Aura Battler Dunbine

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
The Terry figure is really well done. My only complaint is the lack of a figure stand. Otherwise I dig it. Hopefully they'll continue with other FF or KoF characters.

That said, I also got this in the package:
dogHg.jpg

Hell yes.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Just took a skim through this thread and there are some really nice items people have on display. I'm sure Heath already knows about them, but I had a chance to see 2 relatively new 1/4 scale figures done by Enterbay for Bat-Man:

Spoiler:
2ef2ddy.jpg

and the Joker:
Spoiler:
35icdug.jpg

I can't believe how amazingly detailed (and expensive) figures have become nowadays.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I figured I'd post this here as it fits the best.

I have quite a bit of GI Joe stuff I'd like to shed, some original 1980's stuff, some 25th mint in box stuff from 5 or so years ago.

Also have the following reissue Transformers in the box I'm wanting to shed:

TRU Soundwave set
Takara Megatron V1 Encore 02 (straight from Japan, no colored plastic tip)
Takara Starscream V1 Encore 04
Masterpiece Starscream (wal mart version)
Masterpiece Skywarp (wal mart version)

Like stated, all of the TF is 100% sealed mint. I can PM pics if you want. Shoot me a PM if you want a Joe list or are interested in the TF stuff...

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
The Terry figure is really well done. My only complaint is the lack of a figure stand. Otherwise I dig it. Hopefully they'll continue with other FF or KoF characters.

That said, I also got this in the package:
dogHg.jpg

Hell yes.

with my limited understanding of japanese I can figure out the kanji "tsugi" which means "next", so fucking yeah for a D-art Hoamaru figure, about god damn time IMHO.

Also, the Metal slug capsules/gacha-gacha are being sold although they are not supposed to be out yet...
metal_capsules.jpg

(gacha-gacha from capsules)

And this one caught my attention since it's a nice variation of the MS tank, with the chance to make it into a semi-robot kinda cute :D

metal_bug.jpg

("Metal bug")