Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
zoomer.gif

Artemio

NEST Puppet
I challenge anyone to manufacture any software on a quality Neo cart for less than $150. It’s not as easy as some people (who often have never made anything in their lives) may think. I don’t see the price as problematic at all for a practical service tool. If SNK ever made such a thing it would have cost a crap load more than $150.

The way the thing is being presented though is not as a practical service tool but rather in the vein of Limited Run, PCE Works, and other trash entities and the way they gouge for garbage. It would be way classier and less ota-suspect if it came in a basic box with nothing but technical data on it. Then it would look like what it is and maybe these fucking morons might not be giving you so much shit.
Thanks for the honest feedback. I see what you mean, we did try to give an extra when we saw our costs in order to make it more attractive. We thought that would be called as money grabbing since we would be offering a bare bones version but maybe that would help. Take care and thanks again.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Thanks for the honest feedback. I see what you mean, we did try to give an extra when we saw our costs in order to make it more attractive. We thought that would be called as money grabbing since we would be offering a bare bones version but maybe that would help. Take care and thanks again.
Goob tax?

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
It is not the same cartride at all. We built the ones at Stone Age gamer ourselves:

Cool doesn't change the fact that you can get the exact same thing on Ali for 40 bucks