Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yup, just can't sell homebrew and indie games anymore without boobs and a pretty face on the cover.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It's a useful piece of software, and they're giving the rom away for free (name your price):

The cart is for people who want to run it on real hardware and don't have a flash cart. Completely optional.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It's a useful piece of software, and they're giving the rom away for free (name your price):

The cart is for people who want to run it on real hardware and don't have a flash cart. Completely optional.
Thanks Joe

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

Yes, useful indeed.

If you have aspergers.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

Yeah, for sure I’d like to have this on a cart but making it “collectible” is moronic and gross. It should come in a plain MVS box with nothing but a service part number for a name.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
If you for some reason want one, look to see if Aliexpress will make one for $65 shipped. Free rom so they probably could.