Any of you panty sniffers ever eaten Argentine food?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
1.jpg

this might not look like much but trust me DashK, this is the food of das Fuhrers

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Sandwiches de pan de miga. the secret is in the bread. I wish you could have gotten these in England back in the day but apparently getting the bread right was particularly tough due to the type of water they have - or something

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Shouldn't you be protesting against trump and for fag rights somewhere, you disgusting faggot?

Spoiler:
m_3RtL.gif

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
It's just fucking barbecue innit? Like barbecued beef and shit. Or re-hashes of European stuff because argentines are all self hating pricks who wish they were from Italy or Spain. Maybe the soup you posted up earlier is a bit more indigenous. But like steak, eggs, bacon, and fries. Cheesy pizza, and a stacked up sammich like scooby doo eats. None of that really enjoy screams unique.

I'm not saying I come from a place with unique and interesting cuisine, a lot of the new world has JJ Abrams re-makes of food. With not much culinary individualism. India invented curry, Italy, came up with pasta, France came up with everything, China came up with flavor, japan came up with msg. While America invented the hamburger, and Mexico figured out a million ways to re name tortillas with meat, cheese, and veg. Give me something real, unique, genuine, cooked in a different method, using an interesting technique. Don't give me a dominos with extra cheese, and tell me steak and eggs is special.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's just fucking barbecue innit? Like barbecued beef and shit. Or re-hashes of European stuff because argentines are all self hating pricks who wish they were from Italy or Spain. Maybe the soup you posted up earlier is a bit more indigenous. But like steak, eggs, bacon, and fries. Cheesy pizza, and a stacked up sammich like scooby doo eats. None of that really enjoy screams unique.

I'm not saying I come from a place with unique and interesting cuisine, a lot of the new world has JJ Abrams re-makes of food. With not much culinary individualism. India invented curry, Italy, came up with pasta, France came up with everything, China came up with flavor, japan came up with msg. While America invented the hamburger, and Mexico figured out a million ways to re name tortillas with meat, cheese, and veg. Give me something real, unique, genuine, cooked in a different method, using an interesting technique. Don't give me a dominos with extra cheese, and tell me steak and eggs is special.

Kim's been drinking, and I like it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

fuck well you got me down to a t. I'm a self hating prick who wishes he was european. go fuck yourself but anyway.
you have to eat it then then talk. it's just food, but it tastes good. that's the bottom fucking line. lovely an Irish bloke who's giving it for no apparent reason. here's to you.
anyway I'm out

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
no one should be hating on DR this hard in what is proverbially a kitchen. seriously get off his ass and let him talk about one of the greatest things ever (food)

nobody fucking fights in my kitchen. this is for love.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Anyway before I fuck off I thought it was a bit rude of some of you. I know what a bizzare thread this was always going to turn out to be but being such cunts about my culture when I'm not trying to say it's the best or anything of the sorts is messed up. I've only tried to be helpful. Trust me, these dishes look like shit as pictures on the screen but that pizza isn't just a cheesy pizza , it is amongst the best you'll eat anywhere. And if you don't like it fine but try it maybe if you can some day.

About our barbeques yes it's just meat but we have a whole tradition surrounding it. Like the Americans do with their smoked meats. It's to do with our roots. Not just imported grub.
So peace out y'all.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
no one should be hating on DR this hard in what is proverbially a kitchen. seriously get off his ass and let him talk about one of the greatest things ever (food)

nobody fucking fights in my kitchen. this is for love.

Thank you. Sincerely

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
some of the dudes here should stop wasting their testosterone on forums and start using them to fuck and eat.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
fuck well you got me down to a t. I'm a self hating prick who wishes he was european. go fuck yourself but anyway.
you have to eat it then then talk. it's just food, but it tastes good. that's the bottom fucking line. lovely an Irish bloke who's giving it for no apparent reason. here's to you.
anyway I'm out

He's murcan though.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jamaican food is the best.

They took British food and figured out how to make it taste good.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
so pizza and a breakfast fryup?

how ethnic...

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
i want a cuban sandwich
Idk where you are in PA, but there's a nice little cafe on Main Street in Bristol that has a good Cuban sandwich. Also has delicious tamales.