Search results

1. G

Put Bigp0ppaLarge On the List Folks.

I just recieved a box today in record time from Bigp0ppaLarge. This guy is fast with pm's, very curtious and polite and gave me a very solid deal on a very clean nothing but nice MV-1 and a couple of games. I tell you if everyone dealt like this guy we would have no need for this forum. A+...
  2. G

mvsplayer Is a good guy!!

I just recieved a shipment of MVS carts from mvsplayer and I wanted to let everyone know since he is new to the forums. Everything was in great shape and the packing was very well done and professional. Shipping was also very fast!! We made the deal on Friday and my games were here today :) Your...
  3. G

XBOX GAMES FOR TRADE

Looking faor jamma and mvs stuff pm me with what you have. Thanks 1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3. Legacy of Kain Defiance 4. Hit and Run 5. Shrek 2 6. Carve 7. Arx Fatalis 8. Soul Calibur 2 9. Aliens versus Predator Extinction 10. Project...
  4. G

Steel Batalian and online game.

I got a Steel Batalian with the original game and the online addition. Looking for Jamma and MVS stuff. E=mail me or pm with trades e-mail is: gamersabyss@webtv.net
  5. G

Thinking of Making a Purchase at the Neo Store

I have some titles I have been looking at that Shawn has and was wondering what you guys thought of these titles KOF 2003 SNK vs. Capcom chaos SS 5 Metra Melee Slug 5 I havent had the chance to play any of these games because I have been out of touch with the Neo world for quite a while now...
  6. G

Wanted MVS 1,2,4 or 6 slot PCB

If you have one for sale please E-mail GamersAbyss@webtv.net
  7. G

Wanted NAOMI, STSTEM 246, CPS2 & CPS 3

If you have any NAOMI, STSTEM 246, CPS2 & CPS 3 equipment for sale please e-mail me at GamersAbyss@webtv.net with a list of what you have and the prices needed. Thanks Sonny
  8. G

Import PS2 & Games

Hello all :) I have a Mint Import PS2 with the following games: Soul Calibur 2 Virtua Fighter 4 Capcom vs. SNK 2 Final Fantasy X Maken Shao Kha :Mosquito Onimusha 1 Onimusha 2 Devil May Cry I would be willing to trade on the following: Arcade pcbs of any kind as long as they are jamma...
  9. G

Scammer Problem?

Hey folks long time no see... I just receved an e-mail about some people getting scammed here and was requested to come and see if I could help. If your having a current problem please state it here and I will e-mail each poster individually or pm you off the board. Sorry to hear this crap is...
  10. G

Wanted Import GameCube Games.

Looking for Used Games or New Wanting to start a big collection. Please e-mail me at GamersAbyss@webtv.net
  11. G

OK lets trade. PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, systems needed.

Ok guys here is the deal, I have doubles of every game on this list. I bought a guys collection out because I myself am a Playstation collector and I need to move out these doubles as I just dont need them I have my copies to play. Basiclly any of the newer systems, older systems, any system...
  12. G

Putting An End To A Scammer Once And For All.

Shawn, Mods I have just been reading all over the board and Japhei is scamming here and elsewhere at a all time high even for him. Sorry for putting this here in News and Rumors but I think it will be seen here by hopefully everyone. The reason I am writing this is this. I have held back on...
  13. G

Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

Ok lets have it, what are your favorite 5 badest assed Metal bands on the planet? Mine are: Mercyful Fate/King Diamond Slayer Venom Metal Church Black Sabbath (of course they started it all) Honorable mentions: Iron Maiden Motorhead Savatage Super Joint Ritual Exodus Whats your favorite...
  14. G

Legendary LoneWolf and KOF_Fanatik whats your problem?

I see you guys are making a thread saying Shawn ripped you off? Now normally I would be here posting on how you can get your money back but I am going to tell you this. YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE Dudes if Shawn owes you something he will pay it!!! I assure you there is no need to try and...
  15. G

Chat is GONE!

Shawn has pulled the link to chat so you will not be able to access it from this site anymore. I will work on getting a Java applet put up on <a href="http://www.SNK-Capcom.com" target="_blank">www.SNK-Capcom.com</a> right away Jigen will also be posting a way to join the new chat so bear...
  16. G

Chat Meeting TONIGHT!!

I would just like to inform there will be a chat meeting Sunday night at 9:00pm central in #neo-geo on the chat server. I want to discuss mergers and a few other things. ALL chat mods need to be there. If you can not make it for work or some other reason please e-mail me or pm me and let me...
  17. G

I will speak to Shawn personally, please move this to the war room.

I have been told my name was threw in the hat to be a Mod for the Selling section and I was rejected because I use cuss words? Strange...... I would like to ask everyones opinion, your honest answer please or honest flames, whatever....LOL. In light of all the Fraud cases I have handled for...
  18. G

Where Do You Think The PS1 RPG Market is going?

I have seen alot of members on this board and people on ebay selling Playstation 1 RPG's for alot of money. Where do you guys think this market is going? I am not asking this for price jacking reasons but just personal interest. I have a complete US Square collection and every other US RPG...
  19. G

For The Love Of Our Friend Steve.

Could someone please post an address where flowers and cards can be sent? I know most of us live to far away to attend any services but I think it would make the family feel good to write a letter, send some flowers or a card, let them know we cared. Steve touched more lives than his family...
  20. G

Looks Like Our resident TROLL is trying to tell storys on Shawn at the NGF BBS.

Doctrine of the Neo Enthusiast (for others and Joshua) UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!     Author Topic: Doctrine of the Neo Enthusiast (for others and Joshua) Makismo NeoGeoFreak Member # 423 Rate Member posted February 09, 2003 02:40 PM                This is what I...