Scammer Problem?

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey folks long time no see... I just receved an e-mail about some people getting scammed here and was requested to come and see if I could help. If your having a current problem please state it here and I will e-mail each poster individually or pm you off the board. Sorry to hear this crap is still going on here at NG.com. This board always has held fond memories for me and I will do what I can to be as helpful as possible. Sad thing to have to reappear in sad circumstances but better late than never, right? ;)

Q

qube

Welcome back Sonny, been wondering where you've been?

Sorry this is what brought you back here, stick around this time if you can :cool: Hopefully if there are any problems you can help these folks out. Pretty shitty to still see this stuff going on huh?

Q-

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I may be having a problem as well.

I'll probably be getting back to you.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
GamersAbyss said:
Hey folks long time no see... I just receved an e-mail about some people getting scammed here and was requested to come and see if I could help. If your having a current problem please state it here and I will e-mail each poster individually or pm you off the board. Sorry to hear this crap is still going on here at NG.com. This board always has held fond memories for me and I will do what I can to be as helpful as possible. Sad thing to have to reappear in sad circumstances but better late than never, right? ;)

Whats up bitch? ;)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Get a hold of me GA.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Sonny!

I'm with Jediwarrior and Insaneclown on the SnkChef issue. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for taking time to help us out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Criterionradiohead ;)

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Omegagouki

I have been riped off by a member named "Omegagouki". I know that I am not the only victim of this persons crimes, as there was a threrd started by "NeoGeo2k2" on 03-03-04 confirming other victims. If proof is necessary, I have emails, pm's and pay pal confirmations that this person received my payment. At first, this seller was very helpful by answering all pm's quickly. Curently, Omegagouki, hasent responded to my messages in over 5 weeks. I wish we could form an insurance policy for our site, where we all pooled in $10.00: so if any of us got jacked, bonified thugs would show up at the guys house to conduct some vigilante law, Charles Bronson style. Yeah that would curb online crime.