Search results

1. giggsy07

GTA V next gen opinion?

Well dudes.Who here has been banging away on gtaV xbox 1 or ps4?What's the quality like?Waiting on the pc version is a balls kick..
  2. giggsy07

Analogue's New CMVS

3. giggsy07

Fuck it i think a shall engulf myself in some neo tonight.

As above but not meant in a sick sexual way so fuck off Shroom.That will be all..:loco:
  4. giggsy07

Opinion on Amd 7990

Hi lads.Any taughts on the amd 7990 gpu?Just benched one and the results are twice as good as my own card which i was fucking happy with until now.But i did notice the odd stutter during benching.Crossfire shite i taught and that would turn me off a dual gpu setup.Had to build a couple of rigs...
  5. giggsy07

My attempt at collecting

Have a bang on thaaa...
  6. giggsy07

My attempt at collecting

My attempt at collecting.All originals but that handsome yellow bastad..
  7. giggsy07

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Was promised one of these after I build two machines for a friend.Sweeet if he keeps his word..
  8. giggsy07

Idiot Ebola Nurse...

Hate to tell you this guys but America is fucked get out while you can...
  9. giggsy07

Ryse Son Of Rome Taughts?

Thinking of buying Ryse for pc.Looks good.Crytek know their shit.Anyone play it?
  10. giggsy07

Help with a backup ram error mv1fz

Hi again.Very grateful for your help many thanks.Would you believe i gave the board a clean today and tested after.On startup i get the backup ram error but i can skip it and play away in aes mode with unibios.It just will not save any settings although calender settings are correct.Any taughts...
  11. giggsy07

Cheers dude thanks.I noticed this now I must have missed it earlier and am wondering if this could be the culprit?
  12. giggsy07

Hi guys.Turned on my mv1fz last night only to be greeted with the following message. Ram Error Address Write Read 00D00000 5555 0055 At first I could skip to aes mode and play away but now the graphics are messed up and the furthest I get is to the unibios screen with neo geo logo scrambled.I...
  13. giggsy07

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up this guy today my first complete kit spanking new unused.Common but im happy.:)
  14. giggsy07

Quick question guys regarding mv1b cart slot

Hi guys.Excuse the noobish question im only a student of the forum.Anyway i would like to ask is the detachable cart slot on an mv1b compatible with all mv1b models or are they paired to their original board?Thanks
  15. giggsy07

How may hours a day do you play neo?

Hi dudes.Just wondering how may hours a day do members here get to play on their systems?I have nearly lost interest in pc gaming atm and paly neo geo any spare seconds i get.I purchased fifa 15 on release day and have not played it as of yet.Battlefield 4 has taken a back seat also.Am i...
  16. giggsy07

Advice on high score saves mv1b

Hi guys.I have in my possesion an mv1b and am addicted to it.I also just got my hands on an original fatal fury special and loving it.After racking up my best score i removed my cart and inserted the 161 in 1 banana for an hour then switched back to fatal fury special and noticed my high score...
  17. giggsy07

Mayflash arcade stick dedicated mvs mod help please

Hi guys.Sorry for the noobish question but im searching google from end to end all day and have not found a simple solution to my problem.I want to mod my mayflash arcade stick to be a dedicated mvs stick.Im using an mv1b with a supergun and have ordered the neo geo db15 extension cable(non...
  18. giggsy07

WANTED:MVS 1 SLOT PLS

Hi guys looking to get my hands on an MVS 1 slot for a supergun if anyone has 1 to sell.Thanks..
  19. giggsy07

AES newbie

Hi lads.just wondering is there anywhere i can download manuals for my aes games?.