Search results

1. D

About the combo videos?

I was watching a vid trying to pick up points on Kyo. I noticed on some of the vids it said "task stopped". My question is are the vids done using roms or is that just part of the editing?
  2. D

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

I just purchased RBFFS for the Sega Saturn. I read the FAQ's on it and each character has a "BREAKSHOT". Is this similar to a break from MotW. Someone let me know. Thank you.
  3. D

To play Hyper 64 games

To play Hyper 64 games on a SuperNova or SuperGun, what is needed? I am asking this for a friend? Will it connect without any hassles or will it need something extra? Please let me know. Thank you.
  4. D

Looking for a Supergun and more

I am looking for a SUPERGUN and a wasy to play all four Hyper 64 games. This is for a friend of mine. He was in love with the Samurai Showdown 64, but, our arcade took it out to get nothing in return. Can someone help? Even if it with a link to a site, except arcadeheaven, they do not ship...
  5. D

Thinking of getting a NEO GEO

I am thinking of getting of getting a NEO GEO. But, my friends are opposed to the idea except one, who is a KoF fan. Everyone is saying that it is too much money to spend. I love 2D, I feel it will be worth it. Should I go ahead and get one? If I do, it will not be until around the mid...
  6. D

Looking to become a collector

I am pondering the idea of getting a Neo Geo. I would like to know what is the best way of going about starting. Would ebay be a wise choice or buying from a retailer? You guys tell me. Someone tell me, where do I start? Thank you, in advance.
  7. D

A Leona glitch on KOF '96 for SS

I found this glitch by accident. I was going through the game using the Fatal Team. I got to the Ikari warriors and beat them. The next team intro came up and when the fight started it was Leona. So, I thought this was a hidden character. I proceeded to fight, I won. But, something...
  8. D

Seeking for rare Sega Saturn fighters

I am looking for four games for the Sega Saturn. Sonic Council (Sokkou Seto Kai) Rabbit (don't know the japanese name) Astra SuperStars This is to finish off my Saturn 2D fighting game collection. If anyone has these, please post a message or give an email. Don't worry about a case for...
  9. D

KOF '01 vids

To all those concerned, video footage of KOF '01 are up. Go to Athenaweb. Some of the videos are not that good but, some are excellent. Check out the vid with Joe vs. Iori. Awesome.
  10. D

Why?

The question: Why is it, that on any SNK fighting game the difficulty is harder than on any CAPCOM fighting game? I am asking this because, I have both MOTW and CvS2, I find it harder to beat MOTW than CvS2. The first night that I had CvS2 I opened everything in about three hours. Now...
  11. D

Combos for MOTW

I just received the game yesterday. While playing, I found that some of the characters attacks that hits twice, don't cancel. Is there any way around this. If so, let me know. Also, I am looking for some advanced level combos. If you have any, please post.
  12. D

CvS2: different characters

After playing this game for a couple days now. I find that, I am starting to think that other characters should have been in the game on both sides. If they are going for the point/counterpoint theory, would Roy Bromfield have been a better counterpart to Terry or Rock. Though the characters...
  13. D

Garou mark of the wolves?

Is this game worth getting if you don't have a Neo Geo. The only time I played this game once in the an arcade. That was last year sometime. I really like the game, and was wondering was it worth it.
  14. D

Making the next generation

Will this game make it to the next generation consoles? I hope so. The reason, is do not have the money to shell out for a brand new Neo Geo and I don't know of anyone who is selling one.
  15. D

Expectations on the sequel.

After seeing footage of this game. I was wondering what everyone's expectation were. Mine. I would like to see how they will handle each character. With each character being a close translation from their respective game. How will some of the other fair against Kyosuke with air combos...
  16. D

Possible combos

I know this game is not out yet. But, with A-groove allowing custom combos, what are some of the possibilities all of you have running around in your crafty little minds. So, come on, post your "possible combos." I know you guys have been thinking about ways to make craziest combo out there...