Search results

1. T

MVS-4 : Vertical line issue on all 4 slot

Hello everyone. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have a MVS-4 slot board and recently after not playing my cab for a few months there are vertical lines running through the screen on all four slots. These lines don't show up on the service cross hair screen. What I have...
  2. T

MVS Scrambled Video

I have hit a brick wall and cannot fix this issue. The only thing I can think of is the monitor is bad. I already swapped the 4 slot main pcb and still get the same issues. Can anyone help? thanks
  3. T

Late Introductory

Hello from the Midwest,USA. I've been browsing around this forum since I discovered a few days ago. And been in the chat every now and then. Met Rot. Hes a meanie. (Jk). Anyways, I got a MVS-4-25 as a early xmas present with 7 games soon to be 9 soon when I get more in the mail. My favorite...
  4. T

MVS Slot 4 - Button problems.

I just received my first NEOGEO MVS-4 Cab last week as an early Xmas present. Didn't realize there was so much I can do and so much I need to do to maintain and mod this thing. Well heres my dilemma. I run a hardware test and when I'm testing my buttons for 1st Player, Button A cannot be used...