Search results

1. BLEAGH

GONE: FTL Advanced Edition GOG key

I just grabbed Into the Breach on GOG.com and it came with a code for FTL which I already own. Free to a good home. Must be redeemed before March 13.
  2. BLEAGH

Bloodstorm PCB controls sticking

I picked up a bloodstorm pcb and am having some issues with the controls. On player 1 down, button 1, 2, and start are registering as held down. On player 2, down is the only thing being held down. It's running on my homemade supergun, but I get the same thing even with no controllers...
  3. BLEAGH

WTB: Dreamcast or Saturn Twin Stick

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a Dreamcast or Saturn twin stick. The kind used to play virtual on. Condition doesn't matter much as long as the two sticks and handles are in good shape. I plan on modding it so I'd prefer to not cut up a minty one. If you have one to sell let me know. Thanks!
  4. BLEAGH

FREE Steam and PSN keys

I have a couple duplicate keys to give away. I'd love trade for any PS3 keys if i don't already have it. Especially the ps3 Resident Evils. I activated the ps4 versions when I should have went with ps3. I have a new ps3 hard drive I'm trying to fill up. STEAM: Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete...
  5. BLEAGH

FREE STEAM KEYS

I have a few steam keys for games I already own in other forms. 1 per person. No leeches. Legend of Grimrock Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
  6. BLEAGH

The secret to Kaori's teleport revealed!

I have a soft spot for bad games. Especially bad fighting games. Shaq-Fu has awesome stages, decent music on snes, and incredible animation. It also has shaq. Too bad the controls are ass. I only recently discovered that the genesis version actually has 5 more characters than on the snes...
  7. BLEAGH

MVS 120 in 1 Graphics Glitches

Hey, I'm having some issues with a 120 in 1 multi cart. All the games have graphical glitches. I think I had this issue before and I don't remember what fixed it. I wanna say I just power cycled or reinserted the cart. Legit carts work fine in my 2 slot. I've cleaned the contacts with a...
  8. BLEAGH

Sanwa 30mm buttons. Red or Vermilion for NEO?

I am putting together a control panel with some sanwa 30mm buttons and I wanted to go with the neo multicolored style. What would work better, a red button or vermillion button? The vermillion buttons look pretty good to me, they are bright like the rest of the sanwa buttons and the red ones...
  9. BLEAGH

SOLD: CPS2 USA blue A motherboard

$50 shipped. SOLD Works great. Has a bit of plastic missing on the back. Looks like someone forgot to unscrew the mounting foot and yanked it up. Will trade for Fatal Fury MVS games (special, real bout, RBS, RB2) or other arcade goodies. PM with any questions. Thanks! Matt
  10. BLEAGH

SOLD: Ninja Warriors SNES $75 shipped

$75 shipped. SOLD Payment via paypal gift or +4%. Will trade for Fatal Fury MVS games (special, real bout, RBS, RB2) or other arcade goodies. PM with any questions. Thanks! Matt
  11. BLEAGH

SOLD: Aero Fighters 2 MVS $40 shipped

$40 shipped SOLD. Original. Payment via paypal. PM with any questions. Will trade for Fatal Fury MVS games (special, real bout, RBS, RB2) or other arcade goodies. Thanks! Matt
  12. BLEAGH

SOLD: NGPC, SVC:MOTM, Last Blade, Neo Turf Masters

Hi! Here I have a Neo Geo Pocket Color, the blue version with box and 3 games. SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millenium, Last Blade, and Neo Turf Masters. The NGPC has almost no wear and a screen protector applied so no screen scratches. SOLD Payment via paypal. If you don't like my price...
  13. BLEAGH

FS: PSX games, Megaman Legends, SNES games, Gameboy stuff

Hi folks! I'm clearing house and I have some cool PSX games for sale. I'll never have time to play all these again so I'd like to pass them on to someone who will enjoy them. $5 to ship however many games I can fit into one box. Will discount for multiple games. I prefer payment via PayPal...
  14. BLEAGH

FS: Jamma games, cps2, street fighter the movie

Hi! Here are some jamma boards and what not for sale. All prices shipped within US. if you don't like my prices make an offer. will discount for multiple items. blue cps2 xmen cota A+B boards, battery changed jan 09 $old extra USA cps2 A board $old Time Killers $old Street Fighter the movie...
  15. BLEAGH

FS: MVS carts, Hyper 64

Hi ladies and gents! Here I have some games for sale, prices are shipped in the us. If you don't like my asking price make an offer, will discount for multiple items. aerofighters 2 $60 king of fighters 2000 $old last blade 2 jp label $old metal slug 3 $old metal slug x nice us holo label...
  16. BLEAGH

Sold: Xmen vs Street Fighter blue cps2 - $60

Hi, I have for sale an Xmen vs Street Fighter blue csp2 b-board. Battery changed January 09. Label is really nice if you care about that sort of thing. can get a better pic if necessary. Payment via paypal preferred. Price is shipped within the US. Would love to trade for either Super Street...
  17. BLEAGH

Sold: Rage of the Dragons, Galaxy Fight

Hi, I have for sale these 3 mvs carts. Rage of the Dragons - $55 sold Galaxy Fight - $35 traded King of Fighters 99 - $20 sold Prices are shipped in the US. Payment via paypal is preferred. Don't like the prices? Make an offer. Priority will be given to trades. Things I'm looking for...
  18. BLEAGH

2 slot graphics issue

Hi, I am having an issue with a few games having graphic glitches while in slot 2. In particular kof 99 and any game made after that. Kof 99, metal slug 3, and rotd all have the vertical lines you usually get from a dirty cart or slot however these 3 carts work perfectly in slot 1 and any...
  19. BLEAGH

SOLD: Sanwa Parts

I have for sale a few items that I bought but will never use. All are new and unused except for the cps2 mounts. 2x red 30mm sanwa screw in buttons 2x blue 30mm sanwa screw in buttons 2x yellow 30mm sanwa screw in buttons 3x red 24mm sanwa screw in buttons 2x blue 24mm sanwa screw in buttons...
  20. BLEAGH

SOLD, ngcd pad, rbffs

Hi, For sale I have: Real Bout Special MVS cart with an EXCELLENT us holo label. SOLD in the US. Neo Geo CD Pad in Pristine condition. All directions and buttons work flawlessly. SOLD I will accept a SAMURAI SHODOWN 2! ngpc cart as a partial trade. Trade offers for other arcade stuff...