Search results

1. Pas

IC: My arcade cabs, pcbs, and misc stuff

Ok for those that didnt read my post about why I have been gone for so long its in the general area of the forum...pics coming when I can get them...for those that dont care and just want a list of what will be coming up for sale should there be interest: MVS 25 big red - Currently with 6-slot...
  2. Pas

Been gone a long time...(explination)

Well Ive been away for quite some time now. Unfortunatly some family events (wife moved out) has caused me to be having some financial issues and hence trouble staying online. I appologize to any that this has caused a problem for, I know I had some stuff in the works with a few people about...
  3. Pas

Need help sourcing speakers

I need a couple of 3"x5" 4-Ohm speakers...anyone know of a good source for them (hopefully inexpensivly)?
  4. Pas

WTB: Cheap Jaguar carts

I just picked up a Jaguar from a garadge sale. I am planning on giving it to my nephiew next time I go see him but I need to get some games for the system as they didnt have any with it. If anyone has some inexpensive games (I dont really care too much which ones they are right now) I would...
  5. Pas

WTB: EZ-20 Chassis

My EZ-20 just croaked...looking for a replacment chassis. I have no problem with minor repairs such as recapping or replacing flybacks...but Im not good at diagnosis so at least mostly working would be preferable.
  6. Pas

FS: Bass and guitar equipment

All prices are OBO! I have two Behringer PX2000 patchbays for sale or trade. They have seen VERY little use and spent most of their lives dorment in one of my racks of synth gear. I sold off all my synth gear awhile back but kept these just in case. Its now time to clean house and let them go...
  7. Pas

Can anyone convert a ".rv" file to something that I can burn to DVD?

My sister recently got married and they gave us a disc with a video of the wedding in .rv format (some real-player format). Is there anyone who would be willing to take this file and convert it for me to something that I can burn to a DVD? Vob files, MPEG, etc? I have tried all the free...
  8. Pas

FS/T: Mortal Kombat PCB set

Well I have a Mortal Kombat board set (audio and main boards) that works 100% perfectly. It has been updated to the last revision for the board (4.0) and I made interconnection cables that will be included (audio to main board, kick harness for extra buttons, and volume control pot). I also...
  9. Pas

Anyone have a spare MB3735?

Anyone have a spare MB3735 audio amp chip (and possably heat sink) laying around? I just piced up an Operation Wolf cab in a trade and (among other problems that still need to be addressed) it is missing one of its audio amps! So I was hoping that someone here may have a spare they would be...
  10. Pas

FS: Brand New Daisy Rock Heartbreaker Guitar (Hot Pink)

This was supposed to be a present to my sister-in-law for her upcomming wedding and was shipped to me directly from the factory. It was supposed to be a bass but they sent me a guitar. Unfortunatly they wont take it back as they SWEAR they sent me a bass since thats what the computer says...
  11. Pas

Any good suppliers for outdated chips?

I have a few projects that have reached a stopping point because I cant find the nessisary parts to complete them. Does anyone have some good sources for old parts? I have found a few of what I need through the common places like Digikey, Mouser, Jameco, and of cource Google but am still...
  12. Pas

WTB: Intellivision II system, Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision carts

I have a huge list of carts I need but I am interested in picking up a working Intellivision II system if someone has one to sell. I can send copies of my needed list if anyone has some Intellivision, Colecovision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, or Jaguar games for sale.
  13. Pas

Everythings up on eBay now...

Well to top off my oh so wonderful week I was having...at the end of last week a dumb ass who couldnt stay in his lane (probably because of his speed) around an "S" curve hit me on my motorcycle. The good news is I am ok and more importantly that the bike is getting fixed...at his expence. The...
  14. Pas

WTT: Misc old school carts, Mortal Kombat PCB, arcade machines

I have a fully working Mortal Kombat I board (with daughter sound board...although I will have to see if I can dig up the connecting cables or not...probably not) and a few misc carts to trade. Here is a list of what I have and then a list of MVS carts I am looking for...although I am open to...
  15. Pas

Art Collection and IRMaze Kit (sans cart - lots of pics)

I have my spare artwork collection and an almost complete IR-Maze kit up for sale. The quality of the art varies but most of it is in great shape. The IR-Maze kit is missing the MVS cart and the artwork isnt the greatest...the PCBs and such are in great shape though. I am taking offers for $...
  16. Pas

Any good video game database software out their?

Anyone know of any good (and preferably free) video game collection database software? I would love to find a good way to keep track of what carts,cds, pcbs, etc I have for my arcades and home systems.
  17. Pas

WTB: Atari 7800 (Jaguar found)

Anyone have an old 7800 laying around that they dont want? Or possably a Jaguar system?
  18. Pas

WTB: Atari 5200 games

Well one of my co-workers gave me a going away present today (I got layed-off) of a working Atari 5200 system and three games (Pole Position, Space Invaders, and Real Sports Baseball). So if anyone has any cheap 5200 carts laying around let me know.
  19. Pas

Can a 49way joystick be converted to 4 or 8 way?

I have four 49way joysticks that I would like to use on real hardware (not a mame setup) and was wondering if there was any hardware that could be built or bought to convert these. I have found hardware to allow USB interfacing of 49way joysticks in multiple modes for mame...but I dont want to...
  20. Pas

WTB: Good quality but inexpensive eprom burner

My eprom burner went up in smoke...quite literaly...and I have a few unfinished projects. Anyone have a good but inexpensive eprom burner for sale?