Any good suppliers for outdated chips?

Pas

Camel Slug
I have a few projects that have reached a stopping point because I cant find the nessisary parts to complete them. Does anyone have some good sources for old parts? I have found a few of what I need through the common places like Digikey, Mouser, Jameco, and of cource Google but am still having trouble with some. Here is a list of my current needs but I seem to always be coming upon new stuff I cant find anywere so any links to sources or whatnot would be great!

EL2450CN (As many as I can get)
D65005C195 (As many as I can get)
RA-3-9600A (Just need one)
74s472-136037-101 (Gauntlet board location 7U)

I have a source for the 74S472 chips but my programmer will not program that series of PROMs :( So I either need someone who can program one to do so for me or to buy a pull from a dead board.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I have a few projects that have reached a stopping point because I cant find the nessisary parts to complete them. Does anyone have some good sources for old parts? I have found a few of what I need through the common places like Digikey, Mouser, Jameco, and of cource Google but am still having trouble with some. Here is a list of my current needs but I seem to always be coming upon new stuff I cant find anywere so any links to sources or whatnot would be great!

EL2450CN (As many as I can get)
D65005C195 (As many as I can get)
RA-3-9600A (Just need one)
74s472-136037-101 (Gauntlet board location 7U)

I have a source for the 74S472 chips but my programmer will not program that series of PROMs :( So I either need someone who can program one to do so for me or to buy a pull from a dead board.

If you can't find it at jameco, moser or digikey and China through ebay you just will not find it outside a parts board. I can program that prom for you.