IC: My arcade cabs, pcbs, and misc stuff

Pas

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Ok for those that didnt read my post about why I have been gone for so long its in the general area of the forum...pics coming when I can get them...for those that dont care and just want a list of what will be coming up for sale should there be interest:

MVS 25 big red - Currently with 6-slot board and SamSho 1 through 5, no card reader, works/looks great, planned on putting all the SamShos in (1-9 anyhow) but didnt get around to getting it all.

Rampage - Original dedicated cab, some cp wear, normal scratches and such on the sides, plays great

Space Invaders Deluxe - Original dedicated cab, CP has some burn marks and is warped on one end, normal wear and tear/scratches for age, plays great

Asteroids - Original dedicated cocktail cab - some art wear but works great

Space Invaders - Original dedicated Midway cocktail cab - some art wear but works great

Shinobi or Aurial - Converted big red cab, one player controlls, great shape - plays great - your choice of boards (or any from my list and I'll switcharoo the wiring to match what you choose)

Street Heat - Technically a conversion since there was never a dedicated cab made, Nintendo VS cab, (just finishing up the monitor recap and rewiring some worn wires before sale)

Donkey Kong JR - Original dedicated cab, great shape, (just finishing up monitor recap before sale) - POSSABLY SOLD

MVS-U4-25 - Great shape, some cp wear on player one side, other than that its supurb, no carts included

Zombie Revenge - Original dedicated cab, great condition other than no side art, was working fine with another game in it, put naomi board in it (bought it with something else) and monitor now shows four images of game...have to figure that out before I sell it.

Carnevil - Original dedicated cab - in great shape but monitor not syncing correctly and needs a recap, need to take care of that before selling

Golden Axe or Altered Beast - Conversion from Gauntlet cab, works great, no art, need to recap monitor before this one sells...your choice of boards...or choose a different board from my list and I'll sitcharoo the wiring for you.

Smash TV / Total Carnage - Both board sets in a conversion cab (from Tekken), needs a jamma switcher or you have to move the wiring from one game to the other as is right now.

Custom MVS TV setup - Took the control section of an old Gauntlet Legends showcase cab and made it a stand alone unit with a MV1A board, audio amp (for internal speakers), stereo emulator, JROK converter (Composite, Svideo, Component), and RCA audio line level outs.

As for spare PCBs here is that list:

Altered Beast
Aurial
Shinobi (probably keep with cab)
Golden Axe (probably keep with cab)
Euro Champ
Contra
Side Arms
X-Men COTA (black and blue A/B boards)
Rampage (with sound daughterboard and audio amp)
Hyper NeoGeo 64 Ver1
Donkey Kong JR
Mace

Arcade Parts:
-Atari Regulator III audio amp
-3x different System16 empty rom boards
-2x Asteroids vector monitors (one nrfb and one used but works great)
-Nintendo power supply (my DK Jr backup)
-Carnevil kit (roms, cpu, guns, hard drive, gun board)

Non-Arcade stuff:

NSM Performer Jukebox - Amazing condition, everything included (remote, service/programming manual, etc), everything works.

1979 Honda CM-400-A Automatic 400cc motorcycle, custom mat black paint with Jack Skellington heads on tank, bunch of spare parts (also a trailer for towing it so you dont have to ride it home)

Pas

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Forgot to mention that I live in northern IN (not too far of a drive from Chicago) but I also travel to Lafayette and Indy on a regular basis and could deliver or meet part way somewere if its reasonable.

I also have a MesaBoogie bass stack for sale...its a 2x10 powerhouse cab, 1x15 powerhouse cab, and a M-Pulse 600 in a mesa headcase.

Last edited: