Search results

1. RyogAkari

RyogAkari's Collection of 'Cades

Here is my collection thus far minus a couple cabinets. Ive rearranged a few times so a couple cabs appear in different positions in some of the photos. I have a strong focus on collecting music games as you can tell. Couple notes: The collection of MVS carts represent most of my carts. I...
  2. RyogAkari

Looking For: Aerofighters PCB

The one I got has developed lines in it. I've tested the monitor so it's not that and I can only assume it's the board. I can get this elsewhere for about $50 but I didnt want to spend that much. Was hoping I could find a better deal on here. Let me know if anyone has one they want to get rid...
  3. RyogAkari

Ebay: Lots of Neo-Geo MVS carts and more.

Hey guys. I'm selling a portion of my personal collection of Neo-Geo MVS carts on ebay plus lots more. Thanks! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmegrfe
  4. RyogAkari

EBay List! DS/Wii/360/Neo Geo Color Pocket/ETC

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmegrfe Lots of games listed! As of this post I'm still listing items. Mint Neo Geo Color Pocket w/7 games will be listed ASAP. This is on my wife's account. Here is my feedback as well...
  5. RyogAkari

FT: Wii/PS2/360/DS/DVD/MANGA

Here is a list of stuff I'm wanting to trade: DS: Puzzle Quest Kirby Squeak Squad Puyo Pop Fever New Super Mario Bros Kirby Canvas Curse Cooking Mama Elite Beat Agents Pokemon Pearl Children of Mana Children of Mana (2nd copy) Tetris DS (Card only) MarioKart DS (Card only) Nintendogs (Card...
  6. RyogAkari

VGA to Standard Res?

Ok, so I am thinking about getting a Soul Calibur cabinet off of an arcade guy I know. I was wondering if I can put a Soul Calibur II board in there, but I know that it is made for VGA monitors. Anything I can do to make it work? Thanks!
  7. RyogAkari

Tekken 2 in a 4-slot Neo MVS Candy

Ok, so I'm new with the concept of trading out Jamma boards in an arcade. I recently picked up a Tekken 2 PCB for cheap and want to throw it in my Candy Cab. I know that the Jamma wiring for a 4 slot is different then generic Jamma (to account for the stereo I heard) and research has shown me...
  8. RyogAkari

FOR SALE: MVS 4-SLOT board, MVS Carts, Parts, Artwork, PRICES LOWERED!

Hello! I have some duplicates and other items that I would like to sell off. PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING!!! Pictures to come at request from serious buyers. MVS-4F Mother board. Comes by itself with no wires. Original BIOS. $145 Shipped LED Neo Geo coin displays x2. Comes with wires...
  9. RyogAkari

Ryoga's OMEGA ROFL-FEST 2007 Sale!

Lots of stuff for sale! I need to put a water and electric meter up at my new place as well as run water lines, electric lines, put in a septic tank, etc etc so I need to sell off some stuff! Prices somewhat negotiable, all include shipping. Buy more than one thing and make a bundle offer! Items...
  10. RyogAkari

FT: 360, Xbox, Wii, DS, MVS and more!

Items shown above I would like to trade for MVS carts. 360: Battlestations: Midway Xbox: NCAA Football 06 Wii: Heatseeker Red Steel DS: Izuna MVS: Super Baseball 2020. TRADED TO VWLUNATIC Mutation Nation. Original label, comes with MM. This cart is in immaculate shape. It has...
  11. RyogAkari

FT: MVS Dipsheets / MM / Stickers

I have a number of dipsheets that I wouldnt mind offering for trade to help you complete some of your kits. I am looking for stickers, in particular MOTW and LB2 english or japanese. I'm also looking for a MOTW MM. Feel free to offer MVS carts as well for trade. Here is what I have: KOF 94...
  12. RyogAkari

WTB Shock Troopers 2nd Squad MVS

Cart only or with MM/shockbox for decent price Will pay with money order or paypal, your choice. Thanks!! = )
  13. RyogAkari

WANTED: Neo-Geo Big Red Arcade. IN/KY area preffered

Well, I convinced my father in law to buy a Neo-Geo since he liked mine so much. It can be any number of slots, it doesnt have to be cleaned up or anything. Basically it only needs to have a good monitor, decent cabinet shape (artwork negligable) and a good working board. The rest I can fix up...
  14. RyogAkari

Metal Slug 5 MVS Narsty b00t

Check it out (pictures are big files). I thought Boots had to be made off of sacrificed carts? This looks like the whole thing is bootleg.
  15. RyogAkari

FS/FT: 1GB DDR2 533mhz SDRAM for Laptop

Hey guys, I just got my new laptop and have decided to upgrade the RAM on it. Anyway this RAM is up for grabs as soon as my other RAM ships in which was ordered last monday. I'm looking for $45 shipped or MVS carts. Here is a list of possible titles: KOF 02 Blue's Journey Kabuki Klash SamSho...
  16. RyogAkari

WTTF: Super Paper Mario

I have a couple of things I wouldn't mind trading for it. I have Sonic Wii, Red Steel, a couple 360 games without cases and some other things. Let me know what you'd like for trade!
  17. RyogAkari

FT: Bullet Witch XBox 360

I recently got this game, played it, and now would like to pass it along. I'm mostly interested in MVS, 360, Wii, and DS games. Let me know your offers! Game comes complete with the poster. Like new condition. Thanks for looking!
  18. RyogAkari

Are these display problems common?

I've run into a couple of games that have weird displays on my neo geo machine that I dont remember being on other machines. First up is Bust-A-Move Again. There is a grey bar running down the right hand side of the screen. At first I thought this was just the end of where the graphics are...
  19. RyogAkari

The "What cool things did you get today or recently?" Thread

Yo! So I basically wanted a place to brag about the small fun deals that I got today and ones I'll get in the future, and think some of you guys should get to as well! Today I picked up a copy of Blazing Star from a local arcade distributor that has some MVS carts for sale. I traded my last...
  20. RyogAkari

BAMA - this thing legit?

The person selling it says it's legit but.....all windowed chips? Let me know!