FOR SALE: MVS 4-SLOT board, MVS Carts, Parts, Artwork, PRICES LOWERED!

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello! I have some duplicates and other items that I would like to sell off. PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!

Pictures to come at request from serious buyers.

MVS-4F Mother board. Comes by itself with no wires. Original BIOS. $145 Shipped

pic0140ms4.jpg

pic0137br5.jpg

LED Neo Geo coin displays x2. Comes with wires. Taking Offers. $20 Shipped

Artwork:

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Large Marquee. Has scratches on it and is rolled. Will be shipped unrolled and I'm sure it would be easy to get the roll out. - $20 Shipped

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Large Marquee. No appreciable scratches etc. - $20 Shipped

Zupapa 8"by 11" mini poster. Front side has game picture, back side has how to play. $10 Shipped.

pic0132ts2.jpg

MVS Carts:

Metal Slug 2 (Eng). w/ fake Mini Marquee Serials Scratched off. Good condition $30 Shipped

pic0145jh0.jpg

I am now splitting up everything so feel free to make offers on seperate or small bundles of items. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Edited the Free Give-a-way. Buy up guys! This is a great starter kit for those wanting to get into Neo-Geo and wanting to get set up with a system that they can consolize or what not. ^_^

Last edited:

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Plenty of people have already asked about pulstar so it will likely be sold to one of them if I break up the bundle. A lot have also asked about the condition. Fair means it looks like it's been passed around quite a few times. It's an original label but it's extremely dirty and part of the plastic is broken off at the bottom near the contacts.

During the time that I do not have the bundle broken up feel free to make offers on the items listed.

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Pulstar and Shock Troopers on hold for sale after the 24 hours. You can still currently purchase them as a part of the bundle ^_^

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A few more hours left be for I split it up! I'll take $400 SHIPPED w/ money order for all that is listed above (including the Rage of the Dragons Full Kit). Someone come along and take it before I split it up!

Last edited:

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am now splitting up the bundle. Feel free to purchase individual or small bundles of items!

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
What the fuck is this? I just got home, and you sold Pulstar on me? You said you would hold that, and Shock Troopers.

"Hey, I didnt hear back from you so I went ahead and sold the Pulstar to the next person in line. The ShockTroopers is still currently available if you are interested.

Thanks! And sorry."

Just sell Shock Troopers to the next guy in line. Thanks anyway. :oh_no:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
^^Nevermind, I see you sold BOTH games before I even got a chance to check my messages. First you made me wait 24 hours so you could sell your bundle, then this. Hell, you never even sent your payment info. Great seller here, folks!

Edit: I see you actually did send your PayPal info, but you still sold them out from under me. Bullshit.

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
RocketLawnChair said:
^^Nevermind, I see you sold BOTH games before I even got a chance to check my messages. First you made me wait 24 hours so you could sell your bundle, then this. Hell, you never even sent your payment info. Great seller here, folks!

Edit: I see you actually did send your PayPal info, but you still sold them out from under me. Bullshit.

lol 6 bumps in the same day keeps things moving faster than the rest of the internet RLC

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A. there was an issue with the label that would have taken forever to discuss with you by the rate of our PM exchanges.

B. You probably would have tried to haggle more money out of it like you wanted to for both carts because of the label and I'm just trying to move these products quickly.

C. Two people wanted the carts at the full price listed instead of a discount meaning you were outbid as well.

D. Why post here and send me a PM? Please just understand my position. I'm just trying to get rid of stuff. Let's not make a big deal out of it.

Look, I'm just trying to do something nice for my Dad too. I promised him I'd sell off some of this stuff so that he can buy a MAME board for his Neo-Geo to play some of the games he'd rather play (like Space Invaders, Pac-Man, as well as Neo-Geo) so I'm just trying to clear stuff quickly for him and whatever money I don't recoup from this up to the cost of the board I'm fronting personally. = )

Anyway, lots of great items left! It is now first-come-first-serve no holds to avoid any other mishaps. I'm a newer seller so please allow me a little breathing room to work out some of the kinks ^^. I ship within 2 days of recieving payment with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is also included in the price of the 4 Slot board so buy up!

Last edited:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Did you accept RLC's offer first?

Last edited:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
68k said:
Did you accept RLC's offer first?
Yeah, he sold them both to me in a PM. When I came home to check my messages (was out a little late for Father's Day) he had sold them to someone else. :(

Edit: Oh, and discount?? We agreed on 85 shipped, or 70 + 3 NGPC games. You actually included free shipping later on anyway, so there really wasn't a discount.

Last edited:

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Shady.

Can't say i'll be doing business with Ryog now.

lol @ being "outbid"

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Screw you guys. Some of you have your own dicks shoved so far up your own ass you are choking on your own cum.

I don't need this elitist macho dick sucking website to sell this stuff nor do I need anything on it to buy anymore.

It's not my fucking cabinet you goddamn mother fucking fuck faces. It's my dad's and he can do whatever the god damn fuck he wants with it.

No wonder this site is dying. You fucking run off all of the new people with your fucking inbred penis driving way of thinking and don't give people like me a chance to iron out a few kinks. Well FUCK YOU!

The system is DEAD. Who gives a fuck if someone wants to convert it into a MAME? It's his choice. HE OWNS IT.

To those few that actually made this site an enjoyable experience, thanks. To the rest of you, a great big Go Fuck Yourself and if anyone still wants any of the stuff listed here, PM me for it and if you dont it will either go to EBay or the TRASH CAN. For those that bought shit it will be shipped out as promised.

Thanks for nothin.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
RyogAkari said:
Screw you guys. Some of you have your own dicks shoved so far up your own ass you are choking on your own cum.

I don't need this elitist macho dick sucking website to sell this stuff nor do I need anything on it to buy anymore.

It's not my fucking cabinet you goddamn mother fucking fuck faces. It's my dad's and he can do whatever the god damn fuck he wants with it.

No wonder this site is dying. You fucking run off all of the new people with your fucking inbred penis driving way of thinking and don't give people like me a chance to iron out a few kinks. Well FUCK YOU!

The system is DEAD. Who gives a fuck if someone wants to convert it into a MAME? It's his choice. HE OWNS IT.

To those few that actually made this site an enjoyable experience, thanks. To the rest of you, a great big Go Fuck Yourself and if anyone still wants any of the stuff listed here, PM me for it and if you dont it will either go to EBay or the TRASH CAN. For those that bought shit it will be shipped out as promised.

Thanks for nothin.
Ahahaha. Quoted for archival purposes. Good riddance, n00b.

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Good stuff!

Yeah i'm sure you'll get lots of PMs now.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
These are the times I'd actualy enjoy being a mod.

I'd quote your temper rant as your sig and change your rank to "Pete Rose is more ethical at business"