The "What cool things did you get today or recently?" Thread

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Yo!

So I basically wanted a place to brag about the small fun deals that I got today and ones I'll get in the future, and think some of you guys should get to as well! Today I picked up a copy of Blazing Star from a local arcade distributor that has some MVS carts for sale. I traded my last cart recently for other games but didnt want to be denied that great shooter action this game has to offer.

To my surprise, the cart had a perfect label, a stinking low serial number (my lowest by far!) and came with a marquee! The marquee's a little bent up and will probably take a few weeks to bend back out into shape.

BlazingStar.JPG

I was browsing through their other stuff and he had this cool sticker that he let me have for free with the cart that is now on my machine:

FF2.JPG

So! What cool things have you guys gotten today or recently?

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
I got a new watch, it connects to my phone via bluetooth and I can answer calls like Dick-motherfucking-Tracy, as well as control the MP3 player feature.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
BLAM!

SFIII: New Generation...Kit (?) on the cheap. New Battery being installed by the seller too.

jetblue

Crossed Swords Squire
i got a supernes today from a friend,and a couple of games. her kids didnt want it anymore and its probably broken,but i can fix anything.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I had no idea A&F catalogues were so risque.

maybe I should start shopping there.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
I scored two more QSound amps for my other candies for $13 each yesterday. That was pretty fly. I also got a weller solder station for $50 a couple of days ago... w00t.

-Bill

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Great thread!

Just got a Metal Slug X MVS cart and an MV-1FZ board :D

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
billd420 said:
I scored two more QSound amps for my other candies for $13 each yesterday. That was pretty fly. I also got a weller solder station for $50 a couple of days ago... w00t.

-Bill

bill you can send me that solder station:smirk:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I just scored the vinyl 12" of Shinin' by Mondo Grosso (i.e., the track used in the Lumines skin) for the same as the CD single would've cost ... the vinyl is hell of rarer, too.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I haven't really gotten anything cool recently except my Zune which I've had a couple months. Most of my money has been going towards necessities and to fix my car. I'll post near easter, I might have some cool stuff then.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I just bought a very nice boxed Duo-RX which I am patiently waiting for in the mail.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I just pulled in a US Xmen vs Street Fighter A+B for $30 shipped. The blue board isn't working, but the A works fine. All in all, great for $30 shipped. I need to get a harness and turn my screen and i'll have a nice vampire savior 2 setup.

Also arrived is a nice condition Dreamcast system courtesy of 6-to-the-8-to-the-k.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
alec said:
Also arrived is a nice condition Dreamcast system courtesy of 6-to-the-8-to-the-k.

:cool:

Don't forget teh feedback :tickled:

Andyh

Cheng's Errand Boy
NEO GEO DRAGON said:
Picked up a ps3 with VF 5, VT 3, Motorstorm and a free copy of Xmen 3 bluray.

Got a PS3 with VF, VT and Resistance myself no Xmen though :(

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Blazing star? Awesome choice. Wouldn't mind getting Blazing Star myself, though I would prefer a complete AES version.

Speaking of, I did at least find and buy a Pulstar AES in good+ condition recently for a reasonable price. Yay!

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
i didn't buy anything, but i did finally get something I've wanted for awhile.

port1.jpg

I did finally get my hands on the front panel for an SNES. :)