1. danox574

WTB: Klax PCB (US)

Need a clean example.
  2. danox574

WTB: Windjammers MVS

No boots, no BS, buyer in US...let's do it
  3. danox574

FS: Naomi Universal (Detroit, MI area)

I have a Naomi Universal, US version, available for sale. It is cosmetically about 8/10. All original, no spliced or damaged wiring. Minor cabinet discoloration, no cracks. The only change is one additional harness run through the left rail that I used for XBox360 at one time and it runs...
  4. danox574

WTB: Windjammers MVS (and Turbo Duo/PCE controllers)

Located in USA. Can Paypal or trade Southtown Homebrew stock. -Dan
  5. danox574

Need an AES stick (US)

Anything in reasonable condition is fine, would also take a pair if you had them. Thanks.
  6. danox574

FS: Cave Kits - Muchi Muchi Pork, Pink Sweets (Michigan)

I have owned both since new. Art was stored from day one and boards were pulled from the kit for gameplay. 100% complete but no posters. Pork: US $1,150. Includes PCB, box with inserts, PCB feet, all original bags and foam, flyer, instruction sheet, move strip, piggy keychain in the plastic...
  7. danox574

Anyone put XP Pro (not embedded) on a TypeX?

I have a TypeX motherboard and I want to expand it's capabilities beyond the bootable game drives I have for it. Those have XP embedded. I'm trying to load an actual copy of Windows XP onto the computer, and maybe use it with a J-Pac, so I can do some other things with it. When I search for...
  8. danox574

WTB: Namco or Konami JVS/JAMMA conversion board

Looking for the PCB that allows you to play JAMMA PCBs in a JVS cabinet.
  9. danox574

FS: DFK 1.5 Full Kit in Detroit, MI $1,150 shipped in USA

$1,150 for the full kit. I purchased new and condition is excellent. Kit included pop, instruction sheet, move strip, dip sheet, static bag/foam/bubble wrap, box with inserts, PCB feet. Only the PCB has been removed from the box, everything is mint and the box is in excellent shape with a small...
  10. danox574

They're back...

Due to popular demand. http://southtown-homebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=1042 Did a small run of 500 just as BB did when he started making shocks. Sadly, due to lack of availability, some of these have traded at a premium, but if you've always wanted them, now is the opportunity...
  11. danox574

Complete Naomi 2 rig with VF4:Evolution

Whoop. Naomi 2 Motherboard Net DIMM with 3.17 firmware, required for VF4:FT GD-ROM Drive and power harness Capcom JVS/JAMMA converter with all cables SCSI Cable VF4:Evolution GD-ROM and chip Complete system, ready to play, and ready for all your Naomi 1 games and VF4:Final Tuned if yqu wish to...
  12. danox574

FS: HOTD2 arcade $400 Michigan

I'd rather not part this out. A pair of working guns goes for over $200, not including the transmitting LED array, so I'd rather see this stay intact. Dimensions are 73" tall, 36" deep, and 32" wide. Marquee was damaged by a careless shipper when it was coming to me. Trades OK Local...
  13. danox574

2 Naomi upright cabs for sale, 2 slot machines (IGT, not skill) (Detroit)

Bear with me, this is a bit of a complicated sale. These two cabs are both Naomi upright cabs configured in full JVS wiring -- i.e., they do not have a JAMMA connector. Yes, they look different, one looks like a newer and one looks like an older model of the same cab. No parts are missing...
  14. danox574

Detroit area gathering/Southtown Homebrew open house

Hello all! Not a Neo gathering, specifically, as believe it or not, we don't have much as far as Neo-Geo games. This is more of a general videogame/shmup meet/pinball night. Scheduled for 5/22. Gaming on tap: Jamma Verts: Most CAVE titles, some 8ing/raizing, various shmups. Jamma Hori...
  15. danox574

Shockbox exchange program

At Southtown, we have always been pleased to host Neo-Geo inserts that are fan created on our server for download by everyone who is interested in obtaining the art. With Shockboxes essentially being unavailable at this time, we'd like to continue to find a way to support the community...
  16. danox574

FS: Atomiswave Expansion Module, KOF Neowave, Guilty Gear Isuka, CPS2 Vampire Savior

Expansion Module: $70 Metal Slug 6: SOLD KOF Neowave: $40 Guilty Gear Isuka: $65 Vampire Savior Green "B" board nice label: (Battery updated, original) $75 All in excellent/tested working condition, intact labels and serials on the games. :vik:
  17. danox574

Southtown has restocked SANWA buttons and sticks

Phew! A few nasty months has gone by on the availability of Sanwa hardware for us, we've been dry on quite a few products for a while. However, last night, the Sanwa fairy visited us (although she raised her prices) and we have 24mm and 30mm buttons (in push-in and screw-back) and we managed...
  18. danox574

FS: 80GB 2USB PS3

I have a US 80GB triple here I could stand to let go, with included single controller, original box, cables, manuals. I bought it new and it is in truly excellent shape for a triple, as it sat in my theater system and was not beat up, but does have hairline scratches just from rubbing the dust...
  19. danox574

IIDX ASC $250

Nice controller, I've owned it since it was new, original box and documentation. A real tough toy to find and Konami is still releasing IIDX games. $250, domestic UPS free, international shipping would need discussion. Paypal must be verified.
  20. danox574

Southtown Homebrew Christmas Sale! MVS, Shocks, prints, and Sanwa!

This is a special offer only available to Neo-Geo.com members. All orders must be placed through Neo-Geo PM and will not be accepted through the website. The following deals are available through Midnight EST, Sunday. These offers are for this weekend only and only for members of this...