They're back...

danox574

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Due to popular demand.

redshock.jpg

http://southtown-homebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=1042

Did a small run of 500 just as BB did when he started making shocks. Sadly, due to lack of availability, some of these have traded at a premium, but if you've always wanted them, now is the opportunity. Until they're gone.

Regular black shockboxes are due the morning of 7/29 and we are taking orders for all shocks with plans to ship all pending orders on Friday, 7/30.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
awesome! I may have to nab a few of these.

Good to know your getting more of the black ones too, I missed out last time.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Whew thank goodness, I need to pick up a bunch of these, and was hoping I wasn't SOL....

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I commissioned the RED back in 2001. The cost was prohibitive for me to ever consider doing it again. Nice to see it's return.

I also read there may have been production problems which is what pushed me over the edge. I unfortunately didn't have the option for redo's. It was either all or nothing.Either I accept what I received or ship it all back.
BB

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Ah, those bring back memories of my early (poorer) MVS collecting days where I would buy red shocks directly from Big Bear, ordering 2 or 3 at a time because that's all I could afford, and proudly displaying my Neo collection of 5 AES and 5 MVS games. Good times.

aria

Former Moderator
I never realized there were colors other than the one above... LOL. I also remember pushing hard for red when BB asked opinions way back when.

I'm sure this is exactly what I said back then:

[highlight]Red[/highlight], the color of the revolution!