Search results

1. Lucent Beam

PSP Collections..........

w00t & a half. I found Sega Genesis Collections and EA Replay used at Gamestop today, so I got to save some bucks and relive my childhood. I know I could buy some of these games on Wii, but honestly, I love that they are on PSP... cheaper for a ton of them, plus I can bring them everywhere I...
  2. Lucent Beam

Captain N The Game Master

...on DVD! And pretty cheap too. Who's buying?
  3. Lucent Beam

Is this disturbing to anyone else?

Funny happy story on MSNBC Really, though. What is the American government smoking when things like this get written?
  4. Lucent Beam

Favorite Sound Effect

So I was playing Sonic Pocket Adventure on NGPC & I was underwater, and for some reason I half-expected the REAL sound effect from Sonic 2/3 when you gulp a bubble, but of course it wasn't there. Anyway, that got me thinking, as lame as it sounds, that bubble-gulp from Sonic is probably my most...
  5. Lucent Beam

WTB: Game Boy Advance GBA SP

Anyone looking to sell a GBA SP?
  6. Lucent Beam

WTB: Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color)

I've been trying to pick up both Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons but I can't seem to find Seasons. Ages retails at EB used for $8.99 and Seasons retails at $4.99 for some reason (there was a copy of Ages with the sticker torn off that they were trying to sell me as Ages, whatever). If you...
  7. Lucent Beam

Wee! Twenty-four more NGPC games are now mine!

King of Fighters Round 1 King of Fighters Round 2 Azteca Dark Arms Cardfighters Clash Pocket Tennis Color, Dive Alert: Matt's Version Dive Alert: Rebecca Puzzle Link Puzzle Link 2 Neo 21 Puzzle Bobble Mini Neo Turf Masters Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo Pocket Reversi The Last Blade GALS Fighters...
  8. Lucent Beam

Slimline NGPC is awesome

Kickass. My Slimline came on Friday. I'm suprised at how different it actually is from the regular NGPC. It looks like it's not that much different, but then the edges so much more curved... it feels way better to hold. Plus the blue camo looks pretty sweet. I'm definitely content. Do most of...
  9. Lucent Beam

Paycheck + eBay + desire for NGPC = A Moment of Irresponsiblity

Oops. I bought this on a whim. Because it came with an AC adapter. And then proceeded to buy this too. Oops.
  10. Lucent Beam

Good deal for NGPC on eBay?

Is this a good deal or should I be concerned about something fishy? Lot of system + 24 games on eBay