PSP Collections..........

Lucent Beam

Armored Scrum Object
w00t & a half.

I found Sega Genesis Collections and EA Replay used at Gamestop today, so I got to save some bucks and relive my childhood.

I know I could buy some of these games on Wii, but honestly, I love that they are on PSP... cheaper for a ton of them, plus I can bring them everywhere I go.

So excited, at first.... But then I saw, in the Sonic games, they collasped the controls to one button. WHAT THE HELL!? No level select available, no debug mode. That is SO UNBELIEVABLY LAME. Wow. I need a moment to calm down. How upsetting. Good thing I still have my Sega.. and the MegaCollection for GameCube.
I know it's not "REALLY" a big deal, but I have fond memories of chilling on my Sega and soundtest 19, 65, 9, 17 then A+Starting for some good times in Sonic 2 and now I just feel cheated in my on-the-go version.

Edit:
WAIT, MORE complaining... what is up with all 3 Road Rash's playing this random shitty music in race and totally lacking menu music. And why can I find the option to stop that.. that can't really be how EA gave it back to me, can it?! :( :( :(

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Does the Sega collection at least let you save your progress in-game?
If not, that's really lame that there's no debug mode.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Crazy that this and the Capcom collections cost $30 on PSP and $20 on PS2.