Search results

1. I

Champions Online

Anyone playing this? I've hit it pretty hard. Great game. It's got a few bugs to work out, but nothing no other MMO hasn't had at launch. It's a lot like City of Heroes, but with a little Ultimate Alliance mixed in. You can pretty much choose any powers you want, and certain traditional classes...
  2. I

Broken Head - Need Help

I was taking my Wii over to a friends and when I came back and got it hooked back into my sound receiver I noticed that my colors were off. I checked the connection only to discover that the tip of my blue input on my component cable broke off into the receiver. I've not been able to get it out...
  3. I

Anyone replaced a PSP LCD?

Previously my PSP had a single dead pixel. As of today, I've noticed two new ones have cropped up for some reason. I've been looking into replacing the LCD since I'm somewhat tech-savy and capable of such a thing myself. However, I'm not sure where would be a good place to purchase a replacement...
  4. I

New to Nintendo Portables (Castlevania, FFIII, FFV, FFVI)

Nintendo recently had a conference where they announced and confirmed a bunch of new software coming to DS along with their online WiFi setup. Some of the highlight were from Square Enix. Final Fantasy III is still on it's way to the DS and is a full remake. Bad screens taken at the conference...
  5. I

Possible extra characters in Castlevania DS *Confirmed*

The other night I found a video of the PS2 version and noticed a whip based character fighting the main guy. Timeline suggest that it is Trevor Belmont, he seemed to fight just like Leon and is likely the extra character. I certainly hope they don't have some Dracula lacky gone good beating up...
  6. I

Partial listing of DS games that will support online function

Since I hadn't seen it around, and recall Planet Gamecube providing a listing during E3, I decided to share. There were a few suprises listed, such as Castlevania, which I imagine will only be used for soul trading online. Each of these titles listed will have some kind of online function...
  7. I

E3 DS Trailers

I've started to notice companies releasing some of the trailers they were showing for DS software at E3. I have to say, out of everything the show had to offer this year, I was most impressed with the line up of titles coming to DS, along with which ones will have online support. Two trailers...
  8. I

Anyoen seen this yet?

This was shared with me on another forum and I found it quite funny. First time seeing it for me. I especailly love the Tetris part. http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella
  9. I

PSP movie problem, need help.

Alright, I've been playing around with all the features on the system. I like to get things fully setup before I go to extremes (such as buying 1Gig cards and stuff). I've been able to setup the wireless network and check for an update, put mp3s on the system, but I had a lot of trouble with...
  10. I

Konami shows more on the DS

I don't care about the three other games they have shown, but I'm sure you can find some info on them if you look. But the main reason for the thread is just to let people know there are new screens of Castlevania up, as well as some video feed. Certainly shaping up nicely...
  11. I

Resident Evil 4 Reviews.....already?!

Holy shit I totally forgot this game was around the corner! Now I'm digging between the cusions for change. On top of that, seems Capcom has really hit the nail on the head with this one, it's getting reviews on the level of GTA and Halo all around. Great news indeed. I'm going to be whoring...
  12. I

Mario on the move again...

From NBA Street 3, to DDR. Konami announced a Mario themed DDR game for Gamecube along with their Castlevania DS announcement earlier today. All I can say is that I hope it has a fair number of classic songs, new songs, and some awesome Nintendo remixes! Guess they saw that Donkey Konga has done...
  13. I

Some PSP info

I've managed to get some info from friends that have had a chance to pick up their PSP systems. The only real complaints I've heard so far have been as follows... - The whole front of the system is very easy to mark up with fingerprints. Not just the screen, all of it. - The speakers are...
  14. I

Namco brings Xenosaga & Baten Kaitos to DS

Looks like Nintendo had a few more titles to let slip out near (Japanese) launch to help push the product a bit more. I remember reading that Monolith was looking at doing Baten Kaitos on the system, so I wasn't terribly suprised by that, especailly considering Namco said they had an RPG in the...
  15. I

Multiplayer Pac-man at it's finest.

http://www.pacmanhattan.com/index.php I guess they couldn't afford the GBA and Cube for their multiplayer Pac-man experience and had to improvise. More power to 'em! :buttrock:
  16. I

Console S-Video help

Okay. I recently had to purchase a new TV due to my old one crapping out. I tend to use stuff as long as it works, and thus my old TV was a complete POS by today's standards. On the plus side I got a nice little flat screen with S-Video input now (which is a big jump from the RF only TV I had)...
  17. I

Anyone else pumped about R: Racing Evolution?

Let me start by saying I don't like racing games. I don't like Gran Turismo because there is simply to much for me. I don't understand half the crap I have to do to make my car go faster because I simply don't know much about upgrade automobiles and such. If the little chart doesn't tell me...
  18. I

New MGS: Twin Snakes shots

Be sure to check the other pages with the right arrow for some more sweet ass shots. Dig the Z.O.E. poster in the back with Otocan. I'll be going to the hospital now, my penis is so erect that it's turned purple. http://www.gon.nu/imgview.phtml?dcid=1929&p=1
  19. I

PS2 game recommendations.

I need recommendations on some good PS2 exclusives. I was between jobs for a bit and had to conserve cash, but now that I'm back in the mix I am finding that I have a lot of catching up to do. The thing is, my Gamecube games already vastly out number my PS2 games. Even my GBA games do. I just...
  20. I

Impressed with SNK Playmore's TGS stuff?

I've actually been pretty suprised this year with the presense that SNK Playmore has had at the Tokyo Game Show. I'm not terribly blown away with the titles, we pretty much knew they were coming. And there hasn't been a suprise announcment of any kind to really shake me up or anything, but I was...