Search results

1. bay

FS: Osman/Cannon Dancer pcb

I've got an Osman pcb but honestly dont know how much to ask for these days. the what's it worth thread (shmups) is saying 400-500 USD, so i'll start with offers there. It's a cool game but i'm more of a vert guy as my astro is tated and i've sold most all my other horis. -bay
  2. bay

FS: PCBS, GGXX PANEL, SATURN + NES

usa only, i've ended up refunding a uk buyer for a cps3 setup since my work schedule has made it nearly impossible for me to get to the lobby hours of the post office to do international mail. the automated weighing/postage machine however is usable 24/7 and thus US postage won't be an issue...
  3. bay

1 slot vhold issue

alright, i plug in a 1 slot and the test menu comes up, but the vhold is whacked out. sound works, etc. it's a mv1fz anyone have any ideas of what i can check in regards to fixing the vhold? could it be a cap? any ideas what one? etc? thanks, -bay
  4. bay

FS: bay fails at shmupping sale (++strider 2)

i hate pcbs :D (do you?) japan region give them a home. new additions: dogyuun - 100$ battle bakraid - 135$ non shmups: mr driller 2 - 75$ street fighter alpha blue (b board) - 30$ if a price is off, send an offer. still around: dragon blaze - 130$ sengoku ace - 110$ sol divide - 120$...
  5. bay

FS: [updated] bays wishy washy cps2+3 sale

as listed or make an offer for splits/combine cps2: street fighter alpha (blue b board) - 50$ shipped cps3: as listed or make an offer to split/combine warzard cd (original cd insert), cart, mobo, cdrom + cables - 250$ shipped warzard cd (original cd insert), cart - 150$ shipped mobo...
  6. bay

FS: ketsui kit + CPS2 + ggxx panel + harnesses / consolidation

ketsui kit - SOLD - larger : http://www.countercultured.net/~bay/ketsui-1.jpg - the kit does comes with the board, it's not the fixed rom - there is no box (but we all know its the same box as all new releases) ----------------------------------------------- leftover cps2s, B boards, price...
  7. bay

SOLD: leftover cps2 ..................

leftover cps2s, B boards, price drop. darkstalkers -SOLD- vampire hunter 2 -SOLD- night warrirors -SOLD- kick harness, -SOLD- -bay EDIT: updated for sales EDIT: updated for consolidation / kept for feedback linking
  8. bay

SOLD: sega control panels + extra harnesses

got these laying around gathering dust lately, i ended up buying blast control panels so i don't need these. astro 2L6B (no hardware) - SOLD - * bought this to populate along with the harnesses below. astro 2L6B (sanwa + siemitsu hardware) - SOLD - * the original panel on my cab...
  9. bay

FS/FT: cps3 (warzard/sf3:si/jojos) + cps2 (various)

- Prices do not include shipping. - You choose + pay for shipping method. - For sale or trade. - PM price offers or trades. - If you buy multiple things I'll cut you a break in total. ------------------------------------- [ 02.05.07 ] : added cps3 kits CPS3 KITS: ------------- - warzard jap...
  10. bay

FS: Ikargua GC NTSC-U - 30$ shipped OBO (no booklet)

like the topic says, 30$ OBO shipped in the US. case + game disc. no booklet. got this off ebay and there was no indication of no booklet & i paid around 50$ for it. jerks. my loss, your gain! (don't you love people saying that?) -bay
  11. bay

nanao 29" monitor issue

i tagged the question on bill's thread about re-capping, but since it might not be a capping issue (which would suck..) here we go.. was playing when the monitor flickered (lost horizontal hold) twice in a couple seconds, then it just died out. board runs fine on my second cab, so its def the...
  12. bay

WTB: PSP games (wtf 20 characters?)

got some games? sick of them? need some $? i'm looking for complete games, boxes, instructions, umd in non embarassing condition. i take care of my games, if you do the same then we are in the same company. so if you got any games, send me a list and asking price and i'll get back to you on...
  13. bay

Julius's Candy Cab Stock

So I got my cabs from "FUNLAND GAME ROOM" over in california, i had a good experience and have kept in touch with the guy that handles ebay sales. His name is Julius Robbins. His prices are historically reasonable, I used NAVL to ship my cabinets (2) astro cities from CA to NJ for 430$...
  14. bay

FS: platinum gamecube (1 controller)

-- CURRENTLY ON HOLD -- i never really played this system more than a couple weeks, everything is great shape. US NTSC if that's a question =] 40$ + 10$ shipping in the continental USA (delivery confirmation USPS) = 50$ EDIT: baseline 10$ shipping based on quotes i've recieved from the PO...
  15. bay

WTB: astro city parts

1) male (molex?) connector or complete player harness w/ connector 2) japanese style coin slot? x 2 (new plastic or metal (preferred))
  16. bay

cps2 casing w/ different game?

i got an alleged cps2 street fighter zero 2 off ebay, it seems heavier than most of my other cps2 boards. i plugged it in, and it's capcom sports club! i opened it up, i'm not sure how to spot a bootleg, however all the roms have CSC on it (capcom sports club)? and capcom logos all over the...
  17. bay

just bought 2 astro city cabs

what should i know about these cabs? my first guess is that ill need stepdown converters 120v to 100v? secondly i expect ill be cleaning these suckers up =) thirdly i hope these monitors are in good condition, workable to say the least.. ill find out when i get to firing it up... probably...
  18. bay

WTB: neo geo cd controller (BROKEN OR WORKING)

as the title says, i can use a broken or a working neo geo cd style controller. i got one with a bum down directional off ebay, no warning =( i went through the process of cleaning and roughing up the contact, enough that a simple down and a slight down right works, but down left wont register...
  19. bay

WTB: saturn controller(s)

i broke one of my saturn controllers and i need another one (or two).. anybody? -bay
  20. bay

LA Arcades?

I'm going to be visiting LA in a week and i'm curious if anyone knows of any arcades to visit in the LA area? If so, please post and give a general idea of whats there. Thanks!