Search results

1. chrishicks

WTB: Modded X-Box

I would like to find one completely modded and loaded with a larger HDD/emus/roms and whatever else(making it a simple plug and play setup). I would like MAME, SNES, NES, etc. I can pay via paypal. please let me know if you have anything. thanks.
  2. chrishicks

3. chrishicks

did I buy a boot?

I just got this today in the mail. it had a fake label in english taped over a japanese label. I'm guessing it is a boot because it has that jumper correct? as it appeared when I opened the package: after I peeled up the taped on fake: and the boards:
  4. chrishicks

AES case inserts?

ok, if I wanted to replace a few of my AES inserts and use my original cases what are my options? is there anywhere that I can download these? I don't really want to try to find shockboxes so I can use those inserts, atleast not yet anyway. would it be hard to resize the shockbox inserts so...
  5. chrishicks

WTB: MVS carts and NGCD games + a few shockboxes

I'm looking to see whats out there for sale from members here. I'm looking to buy some cheap MVS/CD games. one thing though, I will not be able to purchase anything for atleast a week at the earliest if not 2 weeks. feel free to PM me any lists of games you would like to sell. please include...
  6. chrishicks

prices I should expect to pay for MVS Metal Slug(all of them)?

I'm thinking that as soon as I get a decent amount of money I'm going to start looking for these. what should I expect to pay for them in either loose/kit form?
  7. chrishicks

places to buy jamma boards?

I want to start buying some Jamma boards and the only place I really know of is ebay. are there any other places I can just go to and buy them?
  8. chrishicks

WTB: Neo mem card(prefer complete boxed)

I am looking for a memory card. I would prefer a complete boxed one but will listen to all offers including loose cards. please let me know if you are selling one. please include price and shipping to zipcode 48229. thanks. I can pay via paypal.
  9. chrishicks

possible to play Area 51 with lightguns using a supergun?

I was wondering if you can use a supergun to play Area 51 arcade and also be able to use lightguns? does anyone have this game? how is it setup? by know I'm guessing it should show that I'm a complete newb on this topic so any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. chrishicks

MVS/Jamma users with superguns...what types of tvs do you use(HDTV?)

I'm curious what types of tvs you guys use. anyone use an HDTV? I have a 57" Toshiba Cinema Series HDTV I would like to use but are there any possible problems with using an HD set with a supergun? please share your opinions/experiences because I want to be on the safe side because I want to buy...
  11. chrishicks

unique consolized MVS systems?

I was kinda curious if anyone has any really unique consolized systems. like an MVS board in an Atari 2600 or something. please post pics if you have them.
  12. chrishicks

opinions needed...I made an AES system purchase from a member here and have a problem

back on June 30th I bought a complete AES system which was supposed to be a matching #s boxed setup with no cracks on the balls of the controllers. when I got the stuff the #s didn't match plus the balls on the controllers had visible cracks. another thing was the fact the the A/V cable included...
  13. chrishicks

Wanted: cheap AES games

I'm looking for a few cheap AES games. I would like for them to be as complete as possible. they don't have to be in mint condition though hence the cheap part. as of right now I have the following games: Fatal Fury 2 Samurai Spirits The Super Spy NAM-1975 I can pay via paypal. please let me...
  14. chrishicks

need help with something...NEO CD related

ok, I'm going to buy a CD system soon and I have a question. does it matter if I get a JAP front loader, JAP top loader or and English top loader? is one better than the other?
  15. chrishicks

where to find AES console A/V cable?

I made a purchase of a complete AES system but the cable included is not for this system. I contacted who I bought it from and he said he would send it out asap but since then he seems to have just disappeared. I don't know if he's on vacation or what. I haven't heard anything in a week. so now...
  16. chrishicks

boxed NGCD in great condition FOUND

found myself a boxed cd system thanks Bluevoodu.
  17. chrishicks

how rare is this SNES system box?

I recently got this on ebay and it just arrived. of course it looks like the post office played soccer or something with it and it recieved a bit of damage. nothing real "major" but a few of the corners are a bit crunched up. here is the ebay pic: is this box really rare or were they pretty...
  18. chrishicks

cheapest I should expect to pay for consolized 2 slot or any slot for that matter?

I don't know if this belongs in this section or not so feel free to move if necessary. I want to get a consolized MVS and was wondering what I should expect to pay. how many people here build them upon request?
  19. chrishicks

please delete...

found what I was looking for.
  20. chrishicks

WTB: consolized MVS and/or boxed NEOCD(updated)

depending on cost I may want to buy one. if anyone is looking to get rid of one please let me know what you have and how much you want. if the prices are out of my range I'll just not persue this right now. EDIT: after reading around on here I think I would prefer one with the MV-2F board...