places to buy jamma boards?

chrishicks

Quiz Detective
I want to start buying some Jamma boards and the only place I really know of is ebay. are there any other places I can just go to and buy them?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
When you say jamma boards I assuming you mean all systems, cps, mvs, etc. Depends on what you are looking for. For mvs and cps your first choice should be here. For rare boards try coin op express and great western.

chrishicks

Quiz Detective
ok, let me clear this up a bit. 1st, yes, I am talking about all systems. 2nd, what I mean by just go to buy is - a site that I can just go to, see what I want and buy it immediately instead of bidding on ebay for up to a week with the possibilty of losing.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
chrishicks said:
what I mean by just go to buy is - a site that I can just go to, see what I want and buy it immediately instead of bidding on ebay for up to a week with the possibilty of losing.

Yes you can just go to those sites and buy the boards right off instead of waiting. This assuming the board is on hand. If you what it now make sure tell them that because they might just order it special for you which could take weeks to come in.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, cosmicco works a bit different because they don't have an on-line shop in their website. You e-mail them, they send your their stock list with prices, you send another e-mail with the list of what you want and they tell you the total amount with shipping, then you pay them (no cc though).

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
mainman said:
When you say jamma boards I assuming you mean all systems, cps, mvs, etc. Depends on what you are looking for. For mvs and cps your first choice should be here. For rare boards try coin op express and great western.

COIN OP EXPRESS... YES!

but stay the hell away from GW Trading/Great Western Trading. Half the time they don't have most of what they list on hand, and they're known to give ppl the run around. I paid for a Super Contra PCB once and never got it. Instead I was given a P.O.W. PCB to fill the time in that they messed up my order. Never got the SC PCB and was stuck with POW (which wasn't so bad). They are good if they have stuff on hand but if they've got to import something from their warehouse in Hong Kong, forget it.

GK

chrishicks

Quiz Detective
sven666 said:
what boards are you looking for? i'll hook you up ;)

if I could get just Double Dragon for now I'd be a happy camper because I used to load quarters into that game by the roll when I was a kid.

I also saw a 3 in 1 Jamma board once I wanted which was a Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga/Frogger. if I could get one of those that would be cool too.