Search results

1. S

SUPER NOVA FOR SELL

i am selling a like new mas systems super nova for $240.00 (u.s.) + shipping. it comes with 2 arcade sticks, power cabel, and a/v cable. it works 100% and is like new. ** will only sell to the u.s.a. **
  2. S

*SELLING* Mas Systems Super Nova

Hi I Have A LIKE NEW MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA (HOME ARCADE SYSTEM). It Is LIKE NEW The Only Reson I Got It Out Of The Box Was To See If Every Thing Was Working (AND EVERY THING IS WORKING 100%). *The Reson I Am Selling The Mas Systems Super Nova (HOME ARCADE SYSTEM) Is Because I Got A Arcade...
  3. S

*SELLING* Mas Systems Super Nova

Hi I Have A LIKE NEW MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA (HOME ARCADE SYSTEM). It Is LIKE NEW The Only Reson I Got It Out Of The Box Was To See If Every Thing Was Working (AND EVERY THING IS WORKING 100%). *The Reson I Am Selling The Mas Systems Super Nova (HOME ARCADE SYSTEM) Is Because I Got A Arcade...
  4. S

?HELP FOR ARCADE WIERING?

Hi To All Of You At neo-geo.com FORUMS. I Will Like To Know How Hard Is It To Do Some WIERING For My SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE (MAS SYSTEMS)? What Do I Need And Where Can I Buy It? Also Is It Better To Just Do The WIERING For A SEGA ASTRO CITY CAB (THAT HAS 6 BUTTONS, BUT ONLY 3 WORK BECAUSE I NEED...
  5. S

SEGA ASTRO CITY CAB WIERING ?

Hi I Have A ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM, And A SEGA ASTRO CITY CAB With 6 Buttons, ONLY 3 Buttons Out Of The 6 Buttons Work. I Can Play The 3 Button Games But Not The 5 Button Games (I HAVE 6 BUTTONS ON MY SEGA ASTRO CITY CAB BUT I ONLY NEED 5 OF THEM TO WORK). If Any One Has Any INFO, HELP, PICTURES...
  6. S

INFO De Venta De Juegos

Hola Para Ser Mas Espacifico Se De Tiendas (EN CALIFORNIA) Qe Venden Y Importan Cartuchos De SNK NEO GEO MVS & AES JAPONESES Y AMERICANOS. :smirk:
  7. S

INFO AND HELP WITH SAMMY & SEGA ??

Hi I Plan To Buy My First Arcade, It Is The SEGA Astrocity Cab. But I Will Like To Know If It Will Work With The SAMMY ATOMISWAVE ?? (IF ANY ONE CAN LET ME KNOW IT WILL BE A BIG HELP TO ME, THANKS). :conf: (Sorry For Posting This On Tech Support And Hear On Arcade Central :annoyed: ).
  8. S

INFO AND HELP WITH SAMMY & SEGA ??

Hi I Plan To Buy My First Arcade, It Is The SEGA Astrocity Cab. But I Will Like To Know If It Will Work With The SAMMY ATOMISWAVE ?? (IF ANY ONE CAN LET ME KNOW IT WILL BE A BIG HELP TO ME, THANKS). :conf:
  9. S

NeoGeo2k2 (100% GOOD SELLER)

Hi This Is Just To Let People Know That NeoGeo2k2 Is A Very Good Seller. I Got Guilty Gear Isuka For The Atomiswave From NeoGeo2k2 And The Game Arrived Quick And In The Condition Described, It Was Perfect To Say The Least. I Had A Good Time Doing BISS With NeoGeo2k2 And Will Do BISS Any Time...
  10. S

Rewire MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE To Use 5 Buttons On The ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM ?

Does Any One Know How To Rewire The MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE And/Or the Controllers In Order To Use All 5 Buttons On The ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM ???? :conf:
  11. S

Sammy's Atomiswave & Mas Systems SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE ????

HI WILL MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE JOYSTICKS THAT COME WITH MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE (Street Fighter II 6-button Control Panel layout) WORK 100% WITH SAMMY'S ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM GAMES ???? CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW YES OR NO ???? THANKS :conf:
  12. S

LOOKINK FOR SNK THINGS

I AM LOOKING FOR SNK NEO GEO (BY SNK) POSTERS, FLYERS OR ANY THING OF THE KIND. :p