Rewire MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE To Use 5 Buttons On The ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM ?

Does Any One Know How To Rewire The MAS SYSTEMS SUPER NOVA HOME ARCADE And/Or the Controllers In Order To Use All 5 Buttons On The ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM ????
:conf:

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I just ran wires from the Jamma connector to the kick harness. I can't specifically remember which pins they were, but they were listed in the AW manual.

Arcader

New Challenger
You don't need to do anything to the controllers, they are already wired for 6 buttons, you just have to connect a wire to the 5th button on the Jamma harness and the other end just goes where the fifth button on your joystick pin.

You will need a Jamma diagram so you know which one is the 5th button for 1 & 2 players. As for which pin is the 5th button on the controller port you could just open up the joystick and joystick pin and look at the colors of the wires from the 5th button to the joystick pin. Im pretty sure the manual has the pin out, I will look for mine later on and post it.

Good luck

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Bishamon said:
I just ran wires from the Jamma connector to the kick harness. I can't specifically remember which pins they were, but they were listed in the AW manual.

They were JAMMA pins 25 and 26 to the kick harness for buttons 4 and 5.