Search results

1. I

FS Nuon dvd player w/ game and controllers

i'm selling my nuon on ebay, i neeed cash its an obscure system plus plays dvds here's the link:clik here
  2. I

damn look what i missed at ebay

I would have bought if i had more money, cause the shipping would have been pretty high to chicago.Damn, I could picture it in my gameroom next to my mvs.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8163444031&rd=1
  3. I

any new games coming to aes mvs

does anybody know if snk playmore will release anymore games for the beloved aes or at least for the mvs. or are they now dead systems and they will only release games for the atomiswave.i mean the atomiswave looks awesome but i dont want them to give up on the mvs/aes seeing how far it has gone...
  4. I

need help here on neo geo cd?

this is a bit of a noob question but does the neo geo cd play backups without any modification like the sega cd? How about the turbografx cd consoles?
  5. I

still looking for boxes

i just need a jaguar box, jaguar cd box,3DO, Saturn box, Dreamcast box send me a pm if you have any of this boxes or any other boxes
  6. I

trading 3 sega titles phantasy star2

hi i am trading 3 sega genesis games : Phantasy Star II complete with box and 110 page manual Might and Magic gates of the underworld loose cart Galahad loose cart these games are kinda rare and i will trade for any jaguar, n64,3do or snes games pm me with an offer.
  7. I

need console boxes any console

do you have the original box of any console like the sega genesis,snes,jaguar,3do,nes, n64,mega drive,game cube, dreamcast,saturn etc...any box will do but it has to be in good condition.if it has the manual that is a plus. I can offer money or trade for dvd movies
  8. I

For Sale/Trade DDR metal mat real arcade dance mat

If you leave in the Chicago or nearing states and want to come pick up this real arcade style Dance Dance Revolution metal mat it will only cost you $65 which is a great deal considering it retails for $300 from the manufacturer.Is in very good shape and everything works 100% the lights blink...
  9. I

trading an aof 3 game for arcade buttons and joystick

hello if you want Art of Fighting 3 for mvs (works 100%) all you have to do is give a happs competition joystick with 7 arcade pushbuttons they must be new or in like new condition i dont want them to get stuck.The joystick must be 8 way either black or blue and the buttons must be assorted...
  10. I

Trading AOF3 mvs cart happs joystick plus 7 buttons

hello if you want Art of Fighting 3 for mvs (works 100%) all you have to do is give a happs competition joystick with 7 arcade pushbuttons they must be new or in like new condition i dont want them to get stuck.The joystick must be 8 way either black or blue and the buttons must be assorted...
  11. I

I am trading a whole lotta dvs for laserdisc

Wow look at all of this DVD's that I am trading for Laser Discs, My Dvd's are all in mint condition with no scratches they were viewed once and then stored away. If possible i would like to get the same title for example if you want the dvd Jaws you must give me the laserdisc Jaws , but i...
  12. I

I am trading a lot of dvds for laserdiscs

Wow look at all of this DVD's that I am trading for Laser Discs, My Dvd's are all in mint condition with no scratches they were viewed once and then stored away. If possible i would like to get the same title for example if you want the dvd Jaws you must give me the laserdisc Jaws , but i...
  13. I

MVS motherboard kit in original box w/2 games

i am selling an mvs 2 slot motherboard kit on ebay comes with everything this motherboard has memory slot stereo audio and joystick ports.Its ebay item number: 6135478532
  14. I

Selling a lot of mvs games some complete kits

i am selling a lotta mvs games and kits on ebay.item number:6134866524 just put see more items from this seller :drool:
  15. I

Any Neo Geo Freaks in Chicago?

Ok this is not a gathering meeting but to plug my MVS for sale on ebay item number:6133130265. Although if the winner buys the Mvs he might want to start a tournament to show it off.
  16. I

SVC chaos poll Is it all that good? NO

:crying: I really didn't like the Svc chaos game i am selling it on ebay it was a disapointment just like capcom vs snk 1 and 2, The only thing i liked was all of the snk characters all of them looked and played very good since they are from snk and playmore developed them.I only wished that...
  17. I

look at this Neo Geo mvs for sale!!!!!!!!

:eye: I have found this MVS arcade machine for sale on ebay and im thinking of buying it tell me if it looks cool and its not too pricey? the item number is:6133130265
  18. I

Look at this mvs for sale!!!!

I have found this MVS arcade machine for sale on ebay and im thinking of buying it tell me if it looks cool and its not too pricey? the item number is:6133130265