any new games coming to aes mvs

ivaner

n00b
does anybody know if snk playmore will release anymore games for the beloved aes or at least for the mvs. or are they now dead systems and they will only release games for the atomiswave.i mean the atomiswave looks awesome but i dont want them to give up on the mvs/aes seeing how far it has gone and all the joy it has brought. But hey as long as the kof and mslug series keep going im happy i just wished that capcom would continue the street fighter/ marvel vs? sereies then i would be xtremely happy. :smirk:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Yeah they plan on releasing a whole slew of games coming around christmas!! Check the last page for SSVS for a preview!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
ivaner said:
does anybody know if snk playmore will release anymore games for the beloved aes or at least for the mvs. or are they now dead systems and they will only release games for the atomiswave.i mean the atomiswave looks awesome but i dont want them to give up on the mvs/aes seeing how far it has gone and all the joy it has brought. But hey as long as the kof and mslug series keep going im happy i just wished that capcom would continue the street fighter/ marvel vs? sereies then i would be xtremely happy. :smirk:

Decent punctuation at least please.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Insaneclown said:
New games for aes...when, where, and how much? :tickled:

I'll send you all you want for $50 shipped.

PS: These are not actual games, but rather the thought of you thinking a new release was made.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
gamejunkie said:
I'll send you all you want for $50 shipped.

PS: These are not actual games, but rather the thought of you thinking a new release was made.

Woot!!! :buttrock:

Sounds good to me...my Neo brother. You take Paypal? :kekeke:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
You know, I would hate to know what the everage I.G. is of members on this site.