look at this Neo Geo mvs for sale!!!!!!!!

ivaner

n00b
:eye: I have found this MVS arcade machine for sale on ebay and im thinking of buying it tell me if it looks cool and its not too pricey? the item number is:6133130265

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The fact that you could do local pickup makes that pretty tempting, I bet. Overall, not a bad deal, IMO. Couple of those games are worth some decent coin (SvC, MSX), so I think you could do worse. I also like how honest the seller seems to be (admitting sound is buggy in KoF '95, etc.). Maybe not a fabulous price, but the local pickup alone will save you several hundred dollars off what you'd pay for a cab if you had to ship it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Looks good! If it's suitable for you, go for it! :buttrock:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
e1_12_sb.JPG

This "thing" for $799? Oh sweet god no! You may get alot of carts with the auction, but that is just a cheap non-dedicated cab. Seriously, I doubt it's even worth a single penny more than $100.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
ResOGlas said:
e1_12_sb.JPG

This "thing" for $799? Oh sweet god no! You may get alot of carts with the auction, but that is just a cheap non-dedicated cab. Seriously, I doubt it's even worth a single penny more than $100.

yea thats a pice of shit save your money because a good cab allways show up sooner or later

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
yikes. wait for something better!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
What is that on the left..."KOF 94"....... conversion or uh,...Mame machine.. :eek:

02_12_sb.JPG

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
02_12_sb.JPG

Personally, I don't think it's all that bad for a conversion. It would be much nicer if it didn't have that big KOF 2001 $hyt3 on the side, and that jagged shit near the coin door is also pretty gh3y-looking. Just paint the whole thing red for God's sake - it's not rocket science, people. :oh_no:

Without those things it wouldn't be all that bad - for a conversion. Then again, I'd never consider paying over 2-300 for a conversion, no matter how nice it is - $799 is just totally outrageous.

ivaner

n00b
jealous anyone?

all of you are jealous cause i have four cabs and a wonderful mvs you wished you had it idiots.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
ivaner said:
all of you are jealous cause i have four cabs and a wonderful mvs you wished you had it idiots.

I couldn't be more jealous. I love conversion cabs, they're teh b3st.
Fake shit, faggot.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
ivaner said:

:lol: I thought you were thinking of buying it??? So its obviously yours and you thought you could wow us with your shitty cabinet that costs 3x more than it should [scratch that, just noticed the "dull monitor" comment...$200 max]? Wow...so many bids on it...I hope I can get my hands on that bad boy.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
onefortheride said:
yeah ... i didnt think so. :oh_no:

I have a dedicated neo cab, and I bought it with a 29 inch screen for $600. It's in GREAT shape. Trust me, that's a shit deal. A much better one will come around, just hang in there.

Of course, there's also the logic that the longer you wait, the harder it will be to find one in good condition. Just hold out a bit longer.

Spike

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
i wasnt wanting to buy it. he was just saying that we were jealous of his four cabs ... and i was making the point that they are all probably crap conversions.

i have 2 nice gold cabs ... i wasnt shopping! :glee:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nobody mentioned that that is the largest bezel I have ever seen.

What'd do???

Throw a Comie64 monitor in a 29 inch hole?