Search results

1. EliteDoomMaster

WTB SamSho 4 JP AES

Hey y'all, if you have one available, let me know!
  2. EliteDoomMaster

Dammit, why do they always take the hot ones?

May 3rd 2011, the game that has been in development for twelve years is finally coming out. Here is the new trailer, and for anyone who loves Duke Nukem, and FPS games, you are all okay to get a boner. Was the game any good, Duke? After twelve fucking years it should be!
  3. EliteDoomMaster

Neo Geo Minnesota - the best duders playing games ever

All Right cats, since I wanna get back to my movie, I'll make this quick and to the point. The basement will be finished soon, so, I'm taking suggestions for day(s), month(s), and time(s). Just hit me up, and I'll figure it out. This will be all casual, I'd prefer it be when Delly, and Bobak...
  4. EliteDoomMaster

MN neo summer 2010

So guys, I'm redoing my basement, and will have plenty of space(plus upstairs) to hold a gathering. I got a neo myself, a neo cab, and at least 4 AV TVs for us to use. I'm thinking late july/august, so lets plan. Also, sorry for any newbie MN kids, this is squarely for the OG neo crew, and...
  5. EliteDoomMaster

KOF 96 tips, strats and what not.

I recently fixed a KOF96 MVS cart I have, and have been throwing down in that. You guys have any tips for Athena, Kensou and Terry?
  6. EliteDoomMaster

A crackle of annoyance

I got a receiver last week, a Sony 200 watt stereo receiver from Best Buy. I hooked up some EPI's my Dad has lying around. And started listening to music, after a while I noticed a faint crackle that is emited from both speakers. I moved it around the house to plug it in other sources...
  7. EliteDoomMaster

KOF 96 problem

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but it seems very very very unlikely. While playing, any attack be it normal or special throws them into Maximum on the power bar. Now that would completely defeat the purpose of charging and all that jazz, so is this normal or is there something up...
  8. EliteDoomMaster

Is SamSho 3 comp worthy?

I am currently talking about this with my brother and as we were discussing we concluded that IV and its CD combos leaves that out of the picture, I hear V is broken, and 2 just replaces 1. So that leaves 2 3 and Special, and I know 2 is quite balanced, as well Special is apparently 'decently'...
  9. EliteDoomMaster

My dreamcast needs a stick to fondle.

I didn't go through with making my own as I ended up short on cash, however I do have 3 PSX joysticks(the two SVC Chaos sticks, and the Tekken 5 stick) so I figured I could obtain the Total Control Plus. But I figured I'd ask here first if you guys have any suggestions concerning the...
  10. EliteDoomMaster

WTB Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 or Primal Rage PCBs

I'm looking for either of these in fully working condition, latest versions(Which I would assume = good tidings) and not money gouging prices. Hit me up with a PM, or post here. Good ol' UMK3 and Primal Rage!
  11. EliteDoomMaster

Who knew changing a button would cause so many problems

So I got King of Fighters 2003 today, and put it in had some good times and noticed my D button was sticking, and being stubborn. So I took off the control panel, but the molex connector got caught and pulled off one of the quick disconnects. After changing the button, and finally figuring out...
  12. EliteDoomMaster

Oh Controller ports batman!

I decided that I'm going to try my hand at constructing a joystick for my dreamcast using the Quantum Fighter pad by Intec, the only question I have is will this controller burn out the ports? I read some where that it can happen with third party controllers and have pretty much stayed away...
  13. EliteDoomMaster

Oh Jojo, which adventure is more Bizarre?!

I started playing around in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on DC, my only gripe I lack a joystick which makes effectively fighting difficult. So question involves ports for the most part; How does the PSX version stack up against the DC version? Complete trash? Worth playing? I have 3 joysticks for...
  14. EliteDoomMaster

Control problem

Well the 1st player side on my cab just basically stopped working other then the D button, this was mid match too. And prior to this it didn't show any "problems" or I didn't really have to fight with it. So it was rather abrupt, and in the middle of a match in ROTD. The 2nd player side works...
  15. EliteDoomMaster

I seek assistance..

I know someone who is quite the narrow minded fool in terms of gaming..well er fighting games, he is under the impression that the greatest fighting game ever created is Star Wars:Masters of Terra Kasai, I'm seeking some good solid info to get him from el stupido to pro-which might not happen-
  16. EliteDoomMaster

Samurai Shodown IV

I've had lots of enjoyment with this, but the nitpicky collector inside wants a jp box/instructions. The game(will include pictures later) is a japanese cart, with a US box and instructions. I'm not going to price it high because of this, but for the most part just throw offers at me but...
  17. EliteDoomMaster

The land of Sega Saturn

Today I purchesed Fighters Megamix, after getting home and playing it for about a half hour or so, it reinvigorated my interest in the saturn. My problem? I have attempted at various lists of what I should focus on getting but really in a whole, with both US and JP releases I'm lost..other then...
  18. EliteDoomMaster

Crazy Japanese Cinema

I've been finding myself drawn more and more into the weird world of the odd films in Japanese Cinema, such as Tetsuo 2:Bodyhammer, and I saw Rubber's Lover last night which I actually liked quite a bit. Any of you peeps into such things? Or am I the only one who enjoys fucked up movies?
  19. EliteDoomMaster

SSIV

I'm looking for the tier for SSIV, so help would be good.
  20. EliteDoomMaster

MVC2 related topic

All right, what I am curious to know is which of the ports is the closest to the actual arcade release? I'd assume DC, but none the less. Which then being the fact I don't have a joystick for the DC, would one of those PS2 to DC converters work? Since I heard DC's con ports can have issues if...