Search results

1. SNZero

Cobra Head-butts Baby

I dunno if anyone has seen this before but :eek: so dangerous, those wacky indians have some odd hobbies. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sDlHS0JX-XE
  2. SNZero

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon MVS?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CROUCHING-TIGER-HIDDEN-DRAGON-NR-MINT-MVS-NEO-GEO_W0QQitemZ6280987092QQcategoryZ3945QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem just spotted that on ebay, must be a hack of KOF 2003 right? I've never seen this one before. Has anyone else? Anyone seen the gameplay?
  3. SNZero

Homebrew Forum

I dunno about anyone else but i'm keen to know of any new Brews that are getting released soon, have already been made or need test playin, etc etc. Homebrew releases, news, etc are usually posted all over the shop and i think its about time it got its own official forum (maybe in the 'system'...
  4. SNZero

Neo Geo Tennis games?

Just a quick question. I think the tennis game for the pocket rules, did SNK ever release an MVS tennis game? :multi_co:
  5. SNZero

RYUICHI SAKAMOTO-NEO GEO? What is this?

Does anyone know what the hell this album is? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1572&item=4702196073&rd=1 does it have anything to do with Neo or is it not at all related? (like the neo geo arabic music cd) :conf:
  6. SNZero

SNK Ports on the DS & PSP

This has probably already been asked but i havent checked the handheld forum in months. Will there be any SNK ports on the DS or PSP. Will there be any new KOF's for the DS to continue the line on the GBA, or will they be bringing out a port of Max Minpact (or something similar) on the PSP? Any...
  7. SNZero

Ninja Masters MVS or CD Wanted ?!?!

As the title states really, i'm looking for Ninja Masters, mostly on CD but I would settle for a JAP MVS .... i guess a US MVS wud be ok but i prefer JAP. PM me if your selling ty. P.s. i'm also on the lookout for Twinkle Star Sprites for the CD.
  8. SNZero

Alternative uk Neo Stores?

Has anyone ever uses theses sites? www.consolepassion.co.uk www.stellatron.com are they any good? truthworthy? etc can anyone recomend any good uk based Neo stores? (mostly for CD or MVS games) cheers
  9. SNZero

Manson Kills 14 Yr Old Girl?

A while back a 14 year old girl was supposedly murdered by her boy friend, he has not been convicted yet but they are still holding him, this in its self is a mockery of justis as there is apparently NO evidence to suggest he did it. The judge called him "wicked" and "evil" despite this lack of...
  10. SNZero

Wonderswan (colour) Games WANTED

Heres a list of games i am interested in, if you have any of these and are selling them please send me a price list to: madmatt_h25@hotmail.com Wonderswan games Dekotora Truck Race Clock Tower Golf Nice on Ring (Infinity) wonderswan colour games Ultraman Marie & Eile Dark Eyes Guity Gear (1 or...
  11. SNZero

KoF '94 Re-bout [Premium Edition]

How much is a King of Fighters '94 Re-bout [Premium Edition] actually worth, most places seem to be selling them for $80.00. Is there anywhere that does them cheaper?
  12. SNZero

PS2 Anyone deal with Modchip/Slide Card Bastards?

I thought i'd get this little devise to make my PS2 multi region without breakin it up, i sent my cash and never got the slide card etc. Has anyone had dealings with this site before? http://www.modchip.com/ps2/slidecard.htm On the subject whats the best alternative way of making my PS2 multi...
  13. SNZero

England is run by a bunch of Gangsters

and i dont mean the cool kind, the mafia would probably be better than the Labour party! what a bunch of hipocritical shites, the labour party do a lot of stupid and unfair crap like saying they wont introduce top up fees .. then they do it, say they wont rase taxes ... then they do it 60 times...
  14. SNZero

Hinako Bikini Sketch

I'm a huge Hinako fan so my gf sketched me a pic of her in a bikini the legs are a bit big but i like em like that :)
  15. SNZero

MVS Region Select?

My MVS is English-Euro. I was wondering if there is a way of putting in a switch to select jap/euro language settings, if so where do i solder in the switch? my MVS is an MV-1B btw. cheers
  16. SNZero

Metal Slug 3 - Highest Scoring Routes

A few weeks ago i bough my self MS3 and was wondering which route everyone takes through the game to get their highscores? At the moment i am just ploughing through the game using the routes i find the most fun (i usually avoid the underwater routes as i'm not a big fan of them). So which (if...
  17. SNZero

Homebrews?

So the data to let people make neo geo homebrews has been made freely available on neoBitz for a while now? if this is the case has anyone started developing any titles or idea? Just wondering as any info about people making homebrews with the new info available would be interesting.
  18. SNZero

Whats with these Arabic Neo CD's?

Ok i dunno whether you get these on the US ebay but on the UK ebay there are always these "neo geo" arabic music CD's i always wondered what they were so i bough one (cost me a whole 0.99p!) and i put it in my cd player and get this horrid arabic music i dont get it does anyone know what these...
  19. SNZero

Backlit NGPC?

a while ago on ebay i saw a NGPC for sale that had a hole cut in the bottom to put in a back lit system, i have never seen this mod done. Does anyone have a backlit NGPC? Anyone got any pics of how bright the Kit makes it? Is it worth doing when there are things like the worm light and light...
  20. SNZero

Have you Posted a 4 Slot?

just a quick question about postage costs etc I plan to have a 4 slot shipped from hong kong but i'm not sure it would be worth it as i am not aware of the shipping costs. Also i have never owned a 4 slot (only a 1 slot) so i dont know the weight of one. Does anyone know how much its likely to...