Search results

1. G

Aes soft case insert adapted for Snap case size?

Hey. Ive been looking all over the net to see if anyone has actually resized or re-imagined new inserts for the older soft case games, to be used in the newer snap cases? Ive been looking at getting a few of the reproduction snap cases for my older soft case boxed games, but i noticed right...
  2. G

Need help from a forum member in Japan!

Long story short, i need to order a couple of authentic Sony 2200 mAh PSP batteries from a japanese store that wont ship internationally. Hoping a member of the forums who resides in Japan is able to help me! I will cover all expenses before hand, given you are a reputable member of the forums...
  3. G

Japanese KoF98 AES Insert in good shape, no noticeable sunfading.

Hey. I have a japanese King of Fighters 98 AES game that is pretty badly sunfaded and would like to change out the insert. However i dont wanna have a replacement printed out, since i want this to be original in case i was to sell it in the future. I know its a longshot, but im hoping someone...
  4. G

Reverting a custom stereo mod on AES. I think i broke it!

Hello. Today i picked up my replacement AES with the intention of using that top shell (the unit is broken) to replace the one on my original AES, which has a big crack right by the cartridge slot. Problem is i had a person install a stereo mod in the original AES nearly 10 years ago, and i...
  5. G

Super MVS 2 Converter (Blue LED version) + 108 in 1 Bananacart. SOLD!

Hi. I have the above mentioned converter for sale. It is sparingly used, and is in great cosmetic condition. It comes with both the glossy flashy retail box, and the bland white box with simple print on it. Both are in great cosmetic condition. It also comes with the adjustment screw driver, a...
  6. G

What price range should i expect on a Super MVS 2 converter (blue led)?

With my Omega soon on its way to me from Quan, ive decided to look into selling my barely used Super MVS 2 converter. I know the sale forum rules dictates you need to put a price, so i would like to know what a fair price to ask is for this converter. It is the blue led version. Since the...
  7. G

Wanted: Waku Waku 7 MVS. Cosmetic condition not important, has to work. Cheap.

Yeah, im looking for this game. I dont care what the cart or label looks like, as long as its an _authentic_ (no bootlegs) SNK cartridge in good working order. Im looking to buy as cheap as possible so again, it can look beat up with plenty of scratches and/or dings, with damaged or no original...
  8. G

Waku Waku 7 on a Super MVS Converter II (blue LED), any scaling issues?

Well, as the title says, is there any scaling issues in Waku Waku 7 while using the Super MVS Converter II with blue LED? Ive been looking at this game for a while now, and whilst id prefer the AES version, ~$500 + shipping and taxes (cant really find it at those prices within the EU where i...
  9. G

Wanted: Neo Geo AES shell, top shell part or broken unit.

Hi, as my japanese AES's top shell has a crack in it behind the cartridge port, id like to replace it. I dont know if the various revisions ever moved on the screw holes etc, but my unit's serial can be seen below if that is of any relevance. What im looking for doesnt have to be MINT, but it...
  10. G

WTB: Sega CD model 1

Hi, looking to buy a working Sega CD model 1, with power supply and preferably the mixing cable. Preferably a refurbished system with changed fuse etc. It needs to be in good cosmetic condition and ill require several pics of it. Im in Sweden so you have to be willing to ship internationally...
  11. G

Anyone ran 108 in 1 yellow Multi Cart with Super MVS converter 2?

Well, i ordered the 100 in 1 cartridge reviewed in this youtube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TklE0a9uoE, from www.welink.cc, a couple of weeks ago, and the parcel arrived today. However, they sent me the 108 in 1 cartridge, also listen on their website. The thing is, i was worried...
  12. G

Price check, Samurai Spirits Zero special, (FIXED)

Hi, since im under the impression that the price guide is pretty outdated nowadays, im looking to more experienced people in valuating a mint condition Samurai Spirits Zero Special, fixed version. It would be much apriciated if people would help me price this game. Thanks and regards, grimm
  13. G

Consolized MV-1C, possible with Memcard reader, rgb and stereo?

Hi, im slowly looking into getting a mvs again, and ive always been less than knowledgable about the mvs boards. My main questions about the MV-1C is if its possible to mod rgb and stereo out of it, and attach a memory card reader to it? Hardmvs.com mentions something about not having "MV-IC...
  14. G

My World Heroes 2 MVS cart wont start up

Hi. I went through abit of a neo marathon the other day, playing all of my games. But when it was time for WH2, the game just wont start up. Its a clear case if thats of any importance, it has an english label with serial: 10708, and even a silver warranty sticker on the side, also with a...
  15. G

Broken memory card, or memory port? On AES.

Hi, im completely clueless when it comes to how these systems actually work, but i will try to explain as best i can the issue i am having. I am running an early japanese AES system, using Razoola's 2.3 bios, and when i insert my memory card, i get this message: HARDWARE SELFTEST FAILED An...
  16. G

WANTED: Samurai Shodown V Special (unfixed) AES

If anyone has this game and is looking to sell it, please contact me!
  17. G

3DO Compatibility issues, US FZ-10 to PAL FZ-10 VCD adaptor.

Hello, i dont often post here, but there are some 3DO fans here, so i will post my problem here in hope of some help and understanding whats wrong.. This is my problem. Recently i bought a FZ-10 VCD adaptor from Germany, and it apears to be a PAL version. It has german text on the box, amongst...
  18. G

WTB: Capcom Streetfighter joypad for 3DO!

Hi, i wanna buy a well functioning joypad, preferably complete with box but ill take it loose too. It needs to be working great, and in good condition. Let me know what you got and show me some pics and we can talk about a price. Im in Sweden and would use Paypal for payment. Regards, grimm
  19. G

What bios for Eng text with blood and bounce?

Hello! Ive just talked to supergoose79 about building me a consolized 2slot. Now i came to think about the different bios's available on mvs. If i want english text, with blood and bounce etc, what bios should be installed in the pcb? I dont know the first thing about mvs, nor the different...
  20. G

1slot compatibilities?

Im pondering getting a 1slot sometime in the near future, but i want it to be able to play all the mvs titles. A guy i know here in sweden said that the compatibility relies on the bios used and not the 1slot version itself. can anyone confirm this? also i would like to know which version i...