Super MVS 2 Converter (Blue LED version) + 108 in 1 Bananacart. SOLD!

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi. I have the above mentioned converter for sale. It is sparingly used, and is in great cosmetic condition. It comes with both the glossy flashy retail box, and the bland white box with simple print on it. Both are in great cosmetic condition.

It also comes with the adjustment screw driver, a small CD, and baggie.

Worth mentioning is it is a little temperamental. I dont know if this is the case with these as ive only tried one. It does work however, what i do is press the MVS cart firmly in, then raise it slightly untill it works. I played some Metal Slug and SS4 with it yesterday.

As is the case with most converters on the market, it does have scaling issues with the usual games.

Price is $190 + shipping. The usual paypal gift or add 4%. It ships from Sweden using which ever courier you prefer that i have available to me.

Also up for sale is the 108 in 1 banana multicartridge. It is also sparingly used, in great condition and comes with an unused instructional sticker. It also has a games list sticker on the cartridge itself.

Price is $50 + shipping. Again paypal gift or add 4%.

Edit: The converter does not like the multicart, so these are not sold with the intention of using them together. I only got some of the games to work flawlessly with the converter. I have tried the multicart on actual mvs hardware and it worked flawlessly with that.

Last edited:

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump. I am also open for serious offers, or trades. Mostly MVS games or cheaper AES titles.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cartridge is sold.

The converter is on hold for sale until i can fix my AES to see if that has actually been the culprit with the MVS converter being particular. My wiggling may just have been coincidences. The AES just stopped working and needs a refurbish.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bumping as the converter has been confirmer to work with no problems, it was all due to my AES which has now been repaired.

World wide shipping is $32, within EU a bit less. I am as said before open to offers and trades. Mainly MVS games but anything gaming related is interesting.