Search results

1. I

are we going to have another kof

:drool_2: I've been drooling for 2 years :drool: Are we going to have another KOF?
  2. I

Nakoruru background music

Is there a site where i can download Nakoruru's background music? I really like it because i felt like angels surrounds me while that music was played.
  3. I

We had lots of homosexuals in KOf 2003

I thought Benimaru and King our the only homosexuals in KOf and now they added 2 more. Ash and Duolon. Why snk keep on desiging cross dressing characters.:mad: :blow_top:
  4. I

The boss of Kof 2003 sucks

He does't look like a boss , He looks King already transfored nto a guy. :loco:
  5. I

The Heaven athena sucks.

I thought the short haired Athena and the Bun head Athena was the worse animation she had been too. But I consider the heaven Athena the Ugliest animation she ever had. She looked like an under-age Jillet prostitue who sniffed drugs.:make_fac:
  6. I

Samurai showdow 5's storyline.

Since there is no ending, (I wish never waisted my butt on trying to beat that bitch Yumi) Anyone who can theorize what is it's storyline.
  7. I

Who needs a comeback

from fatal Fury.Aof aND OTHER DEAD GAMES.
  8. I

Samurai showdown 5 secret characters.

How to unlock them, specially Poppy?
  9. I

Any site where I can read all the self vs. self intro?

I never see the disscussions Ryu vs. Ryu and others.
  10. I

How to unlock ChamCham in Samurai Showdown 4

:multi_co: I want to unlock her. Someone told me there's a code.
  11. I

Samurai showdown V: How to defeat damn bitch Yumi.

I can't beat her, she is the biggest pain in my ass. How can I beat her with Sogetsu,Yoshitora,Rimururu and Charlotte.:mad: :(
  12. I

A marsian a with and a short haired girl

I here lots of stuff about the secret character Marsian. Can some1 show it's picture and tell me from what game it came from. I also wanna ask what game is Shiki's Origin. I also wanna know what original game Tessa came from beisde from Pocket fighter.:buttrock:
  13. I

Samurai showdown 5.

I still remember that there is a Samurai showdown V 2 years ago. But it didn't click because no one wants it in 3d. I thought it's the end of the series but i was amazed to see a 2d remake. The only difference is see between the 2 samurai showdown 5 are the following: the 3d one's storyline is...
  14. I

Wow I'm still registered here.

I'm not posting messages in this message board for 2 years and I'm so happy that I had an opportunity to comeback here. Unlike that annoying capcom site who terminated me forever. This site rules. Anyone who still remembered me. Anyone from the ld capcom site?
  15. I

No striker, good or bad?

Lets have some debate, Ihate the striker system and some of my freinds want it back. Now its a time for a good debate.
  16. I

Discriminate Capcom Groove! and Snk groove.

The way the characters are drwan in capcom groove sukcs. In snk Groove the characters look good except morrigan. She doesn't look like a scotish woman. Her eyes should be blue and her Nose should be high bridged. Kyousuke is like a Fag in his capcom groove.
  17. I

No more cape wearing boss Please

Igniz and zero are like faggots with their fighting style and what kind of boss are we going to see next a Male boss who wears a Pink Cape!?
  18. I

Kof Graphics discrimination

IT'S 2002 BUT KOFGRAPHICS STILL SUCKS,THERESA DEVELOPMENT BUT IT'S LITTLE DEVELOPMENT ONLY.WHY THEY DON'T TRY 3DBACKROUND IN A 2DGAME.WHY ALL KOF HAS DULL COLORED GRAPHICS.
  19. I

King (the queen of the lesbos)

<a href="http://bbs.capcom.com" target="_blank">King is a man in a Females body, What do you think is her realname,Princess?Empress?Queenie? And if king will be feminized, what do you think does she looked like?</a>