Nakoruru background music

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Is there a site where i can download Nakoruru's background music? I really like it because i felt like angels surrounds me while that music was played.

Curt

apostate
I don't have a link, but i'd like to say that Nakoruru's backround music is an absolute delight. And one of the reason's I love the Neo Geo/Sam Sho Series so much.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
ssstset.jpg

Curt

apostate
That's pretty sweet.

I think you just made my bank account poorer.

Guilty Pleasure

Pleasure Goal
The version on the Symphonic soundtrack is great, but otherwise I find it to be the worst music in the series. Period.

Curt

apostate
Guilty Pleasure said:
The version on the Symphonic soundtrack is great, but otherwise I find it to be the worst music in the series. Period.

You sir... simply are wrong.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Which version of the theme, cause there are soo many...

I have about 10 Samurai Spirits soundtracks and the theme is on all of them :rolleyes:

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
There's only three different themes actually, but there's a hojillian versions of her original theme from SS1. SS2 has a different song, as does SS3 (but as far as I remember those themes aren't used in any other games, maybe they are in the Nakoruru graphical adventure that was on the Dreamcast/PC).

Personally I dislike the first two (I HATE her SS2 theme), but I really enjoy her SSIII theme quite a bit.

The beginning of the original theme in the SS64 AST is pretty classy though, nice mix. That cd kicks ass in general

Last edited:

Guilty Pleasure

Pleasure Goal
Neo Rasa said:
There's only three different themes actually, but there's a hojillian versions of her original theme from SS1. SS2 has a different song, as does SS3 (but as far as I remember those themes aren't used in any other games, maybe they are in the Nakoruru graphical adventure that was on the Dreamcast/PC).

Personally I dislike the first two (I HATE her SS2 theme), but I really enjoy her SSIII theme quite a bit.

The beginning of the original theme in the SS64 AST is pretty classy though, nice mix. That cd kicks ass in general

SS64 has some great tunes man!

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Those CDS

Where can I found those Cds. I want to buy them. I like Nakoruru's ss4 theme, it's heaven onearth. I want to put lrycs on them too.

Guilty Pleasure

Pleasure Goal
Ice_burn said:
Where can I found those Cds. I want to buy them. I like Nakoruru's ss4 theme, it's heaven onearth. I want to put lrycs on them too.

Please, please don't.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Ive heard her match of the millenium and thats about it.
Also i think she had a CvS2 one. I dunno.