Search results

1. BelPowerslave

Neo Geo CD - Tray keeps popping open...

'ello all, Having a bit of a problem with a previously-working Neo Geo CD unit(model 1): When powered on, the logo comes and then the system takes you to the dashboard, from there the "eject" button's light is constantly flashing, as if someone has a turbo-enabled controller and is holding...
  2. BelPowerslave

Introducing Retro Gaming Addict! Ebay sales of old school games and hardware!

'ello all, A buddy of mine and I have started up an online retro video game store(of sorts). Right now we're just doing plain listings on ebay, but will graduate to a full blown site and possibly an ebay store. Anyway, our first listings are up and running, so take a look if you're interested...
  3. BelPowerslave

FA: My SNES and Mac Collection...

...or what's left of it, at least. Not sure if there'd be any real interest, but I thought I'd post the auction here in case there were some members out there looking for any of this stuff: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barakacat It's not a lot, but it does have some wild stuff in there like...
  4. BelPowerslave

FS: Sega Saturn Netlink, browser, mouse and keyboard adapter - $50

The item has sold. If any moderator sees this, feel free to delete the post. Thank you for letting me post this here. :) Bel
  5. BelPowerslave

For Sale: Street Fighter II Media Retrospective - 4 Years of Coverage!

The item has been sold. I couldn't find a way to delete the thread though. If any moderator reads this, it's safe to delete it now. Thank you very much for allowing me to post here. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gKdPnm8J50 Ok, here's the deal: When I was much, much younger I had this...
  6. BelPowerslave

FA: My Entire NES and Mac Gaming Collection

'ello all, I have decided to sell off my NES collection and will be doing it via ebay. By Monday night I'll have over 80 NES items listed, with 10 items listing/ending a day. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barakacat On Sunday, the most interesting items are listed(stuff from the Nintendo World...
  7. BelPowerslave

Neo Geo CD question - Hardware...

'ello all, Sort of an odd question here: Ok, I got a Neo CD system sometime ago, it's a first model(tray loading). On one game(Samurai Shodown II) when I put it in, then hit start to load it, I get this really loud noise coming out of the system. I'll pop the disc out, there's no damage to...
  8. BelPowerslave

Free issue of Manci Games

'ello all, Just saw this today in the Manci Games forum: http://www.mancigames.com/commerce/free_issue.htm Free issue(issue 2) of Manci Games. If you're interested, give it a shot... In issue 1 they had a review for Garou: Mark of the Wolves, not sure what they have for the Neo in issue 2...
  9. BelPowerslave

Fatal Fury 3 on Neo CD: Um, anyone else notice this?

Just got Fatal Fury 3 on the Neo CD a while back, and wanted to know if anyone else had noticed this: It does this really odd sort of...well, blackout thing. Basically, after the announcer says "Round 1, Fight" the screen blacks out for about 1/3 of a second. It also does this right after you...
  10. BelPowerslave

Neo Geo CD Front Loader language switch?

'ello all, I am hoping this isn't against any of the board rules, if so I missed it and apologize...and will understand if this has to be deleted. I was trying to have a Language Switch put into my Neo Geo CD, so I could actually play games in English for a change, but the people doing it say...
  11. BelPowerslave

New Retro Gaming Mag: Manci Games now available!

'ello all, {First off, I hope this isn't against any of the rules or anything, I'm not try to be a nuisance or anything, just thought as this is a board for the Neo Geo, that many here would be into the whole retro scene.} Just thought I'd post this for those who may be interested: Manci...
  12. BelPowerslave

Really odd question...regarding Neo CD...

'ello all, Ok, this is going to sound just absolutely inane, and it does deal a little with emulation, which can be a touchy subject...but I'm not trying to start any debates, just wondering reallly: I would like to try to gif the animated load screens for Neo CD games. Weird, yes? At any...
  13. BelPowerslave

Quick question about Samurai Shodown on CD...

'ello all, I recently got a chance to see SS on Neo CD...and had a quick question: Is it just me, or is that a redone soundtrack on it? It sounds a lot like the original, but better quality...maybe I was hearing things...I don't know. At any ratei, if it is a new soundtrack, is there a way of...
  14. BelPowerslave

Just got a Neo Geo CD...a few questions...

'ello all, New to the board, in fact, just got a Neo Geo CD Saturday. I had a few questions, thought I'd see if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions for them. :) 1. The Neo controllers, the stick and the pad *suck*, I'm sorry, they just do(to me). I have found a device that claims it'll let...