Search results

1. SerialExperiments

Any Neo player in Michigan?

Howdy Just wondering if there are any neo players out thier in the great mitten-handed state other then me and ackika7......god i havent posted in a while.....christ I think my neo has dust on it...a new car can take away from your neo playing time....anyway I just bid on Rage of dragons mvs...
  2. SerialExperiments

THE NEO IS MINE!!!!!YIPPIE!

finally...after a long long time of posting here...saving...playing in arcades...and even useing emulation(which by the way brought me back into this)....a Neo Geo Mvs one slot is mine...althought it a a convertion the cab is in good condition a the controlls rule and the moniter only has a...
  3. SerialExperiments

Need Help With MVS difficulty

Hi... I just finnally got my baby....and mand are my hands tired after last night.....but i wouls like to know if thier is a way to change the difficulty...on mvs games it says lvl 4( I know i suck) ... I have gone threw the test menu's and cannot seeme to find out how to change...does anyone...
  4. SerialExperiments

AES displays scrambled image

Hello I'm looking into getting an AES system that has some problems for cheap. This guy said that the controller stoped working....probly becuase its old...no big deal...I can always buy a new one,but he says that the images are scrambled does this have something to do with perhaps lose video...
  5. SerialExperiments

Stupid Ebay Bidders

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1331714051" target="_blank">NFG Ebay Auction</a> Poeple will actually pay this much for NFG destroyed filth? This world never ceases to amze me.
  6. SerialExperiments

nightmare in the dark is fun.

just playing around with this game for the first time....I didn't really know what to expect...but it's a damn fun little game a throwback to retro arcade games. and the boss graffics are very cool. What to you all think?
  7. SerialExperiments

Great Vectrex Ebay Auction!

I'm selling a vectrex and alot of games. great little system and pretty damn rare. Check it out! <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1330390928" target="_blank">The Vectrex</a> <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1330393680"...
  8. SerialExperiments

How can I make a Homemade Supergun?

well.... any suggestions?
  9. SerialExperiments

How Can I make a HomeMade Supergun?

well.....any suggestions.
  10. SerialExperiments

MVS WITHOUT A CAB?

Is it possable...if so....how....where....and how much? thanks
  11. SerialExperiments

Vintage Vectrex; 14 carts; 13 overlays;

HI I have a good codition Vectrex for sale. This system came out in 1982 by GCE i Think. The system did not last all to long but it was relativly rare and offers a decent resale value that should only go up.(check ebay)the system I own comes with a vetrex,controller,14 games, and 13...
  12. SerialExperiments

Looking for a Neo AES

hello Hi i'm about to sell a a few things on ebay and have enough cash for a neo finally. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has one for sale for under $200 just the system i dont really need games. Also I would like to know is $179.00 is good a for a King of Fighters 2000 new cart. thanks...
  13. SerialExperiments

Guilty Gear X....What do you all think?

Hi all I just caved and bought a PS2 instead of a neo(before I get badly flamed...the whole reason is RPGS thier my favorite and final fantasy X is wonderful thus far)But the little sony has final got enough video ram to really handle fitghters it seems. I bought guilty gear X and all I can...
  14. SerialExperiments

My itch is back!!!!!

Hi all God it's been a a while since i've posted....look at the amount of people now....holy crap!over 2k! Anyway last year I poste a bit and followed the boards for a while. I thought i would get a NEO-GEO 16BIT of my very own but alas my seller did not come through and my money went...
  15. SerialExperiments

Audio Like EZ-Board!!!

hi I think you should beable to have short audio clips much like on EZ-Board it's fun and would very useful in the SNK WAR ROOM. thanks kevin [img]http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/loading/378/iori6w1.com ------------------ "No matter where you go, you are always connected"
  16. SerialExperiments

What Is this world Coming too!

hello I would like to say that i have always been a fan of SNK but not until recently have I purchesed any of their products for home use. But what I getting at is With the demise of SNK USA and Now Sega becoming a third party company the true beauty of hand draw 2-d is taking it's last few...
  17. SerialExperiments

Who is your favorite KoF charecter?

hi my favorite charecter is Iori he is just cool i guess thats why I like him. kevin ------------------ "No matter where you go, you are always connected"
  18. SerialExperiments

MVS to AES converter

hello hi this is my first post here and i'm sure someone has already posted this so i apologize in advance. Anyway i'm going to be aquiring a Neo-geo in a few days and i've have noticed that MVS carts are hunderds of dollars less than AES(due to collectabilty i guees) and what i was curious...