Search results

1. W

Rare MVS Kits

Hey guys, Gonna part with my MVS kits. I'll take pictures for those that want them. All reasonable offers considered. UPDATE: To answer some questions - all kits are english with matching serial numbers and complete. Their conditions are excellent overall. I'll post some pictures and let you...
  2. W

SUper Neo 29 in Tampa

Finally selling my Super Neo. It's in great condition. The plastic around the monitor is yellowed, but that can be painted. Comes with a four slot. Asking $650 OBO. No way I'm shipping - pick up only. Email me if you have questions or want more photos. Thanks!
  3. W

Top Hunter or Spinmaster

Which one is better?
  4. W

MVS Dip Switch Question

I have a Super Neo 29 with a 4 slot. When I throw the first dip switch to access the various options, there is a small number 5 in the upper right hand corner. Anyone know what that means? Thanks.
  5. W

Magical Drop 3 Mini Marquee

Anyone?
  6. W

4 Player NES Games

Can someone help me out and list all of the 4 player NES games they can remember? And which are the best? The ones I recall are: Play Action Football Magic Johnson's Fast Break Greg Norman's Golf Super Off Road A Nightmare On Elm Street Gauntlet 2 Swords And Serpents Beach Volleyball (can't...
  7. W

How much...

DESTRACTION have you guys been getting lately? And if you don't know which game I'm talking about, you're a 2-bit punk.
  8. W

Need Candy Help

Hello all. I have a Super Neo 29 with a 4 slot, and I want to know if I can put a PolyGame Master system in it. I know nothiing about hooking it up and was wondering if any of you geniuses could help me. I took some photos and I can email them to anyone who thinks they can help. Thanks!
  9. W

Last Blade & Rage of the Dragons MVS

US Last Blade MVS cart and all artwork - $55 shipped US Rage of the Dragons complete kit - $85 shipped Email or PM me.
  10. W

Quick MVS Question...

I have a Super Neo 29 with a 4 slot and recently acquired a King of the Monsters kit. When the cabinet is on, it cycles through all the games like usual except when it gets to King of the Monsters - it stays on this game and stops cycling. Anyone know why? Thanks!
  11. W

King of the Monster MVS Kit

Anyone have a minty King of the Monsters MVS kit? Please?
  12. W

MVS Kits

I know most of these complete kits are near impossible to find, but here goes: World Heroes Perfect Viewpoint Pulstar King of the Monsters Metal Slug Thanks!
  13. W

Slug 3 or 4 dammit?

Which one wins? Which one comes out on top as a better game... 3 or 4?
  14. W

MVS Kits!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for: -World Heroes Perfect -Real Bout Special -Viewpoint -Ninja Combat -Prehistoric Isle 2 Someone please send me an email. Thanks!
  15. W

Viewpoint MVS Kit

Anyone have a Viewpoint MVS Kit they'd like to part with? Email me if ya do.
  16. W

NES Battletoads

Anybody ever solve this game? It's hard as hell.
  17. W

Mighty Final Fight

Anybody played this game or beaten it? I found it and my NES in storage and started playing it. Pretty funny to see a mini Final Fight.
  18. W

Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS Kit

Anybody have a new or a like new Prehistoric Isle 2 kit they want to get rid of? Somebody please email me!
  19. W

Samurai Shodown II

I've had Last Blade and Mark of the Wolves in my Candy for so long now. Then, the other day, I received a SSII Kit and had my eyes reopened. I had forgotten how great this game is... truely the crown jewel of SNK's accomplishments. And the fact that it is an older game blows me away. Now I wish...
  20. W

Ninja Combat MVS Kit

Anyone have a complete Ninja Combat MVS kit?