Search results

1. SeaWolf69

wtb sennheiser hd 595

Looking to buy either used or broken Sennheiser HD 595 headphones. Thanks...SW69
  2. SeaWolf69

For Sale: Naomi 2 Setup

I rarely use it and its in good working condition. Everything you see as well as two or three games comes with it. I'm not quite sure what games. I will confirm what games and post pics on my next day off. I'm asking $450 or best offer shipped via UPS and I accept Paypal or money order.
  3. SeaWolf69

WTB: GP23X Caanoo

Hello, I'm in the look out for a GP32X Caanoo that is in good condition. I prefer to pay via Paypal. United States sellers only. Thanks....
  4. SeaWolf69

HNG64 Fatal Fury cart for sale

Hyper Neo Geo 64 Fatal Fury : Wild Ambition (Garou Densetsu) cart $100 Please, no trades $$ only :spock:
  5. SeaWolf69

For Sale Jamma PCB's

Hello, I have the following Jamma PCB's for sale: working Martial Champion Jamma PCB $40 working Soul Edge Jamma PCB w/ kick harness $35 - on hold Taito F3 Bubble Symphony game w/ mb $150 or obo Hyper Neo Geo 64 Fatal Fury : Wild Ambition (Garou Densetsu) cart $100 - on hold Super Puzzle...
  6. SeaWolf69

For Sale MV1 Slot MB - Sold!!

Hello, I have a working MV1 Slot w/ wires soldered on to pause for sale. $50 or obo shipped in U.S.A.
  7. SeaWolf69

FS CMVS won from South Town - postponed until 3/12

FS CMVS won from South Town - Sale back on!! Well, I'm moving down to Los Angeles and I'm looking to offset the costs a bit :S. I already have two candy cabs that I play my games on and I truthfully never used this little wonder other than to show pic's that Loopie Eddie requested. $700...
  8. SeaWolf69

Naomi game problem

Hello, I have just received Capcom Vs Snk 2 Sega Naomi GD ROM KIT from a Ebay seller and I have left comments of the transacton on this thread. The kit looks good, no scratches on the game disc, the security chip looks good, all the paperwork, move sitckers, marquee, etc.. are included. The...
  9. SeaWolf69

Naomi I/O - SOLD!

3.3V power supply, amplifier and jamma harness - SOLD!! NAOMI IO Board w/ cables - SOLD!!
  10. SeaWolf69

PCB repair?

Hello, I received a Pac-Mania Jamma PCB awhile ago and it doesn't seem to work? I get an error message. I tried reseating the chips, but still no luck? Can anyone point me in the right direction to have it repaired if possible? Thanks... SeaWolf69
  11. SeaWolf69

Please Delete

Hah, Figured out, thanks alot Amanojacu. SeaWolf69
  12. SeaWolf69

Change Super Neo 29 monitor output?

Hello, The search function isn't working, I keep getting a error message? Any ways, I want to change my Super Neo 29 Candy to output 24k. How would I go about doing that? The manual that I have is all japanese. SeaWolf69
  13. SeaWolf69

Wanted: SS0S MVS Kit

Hey, I want this kit, but I will settle for a cart too.
  14. SeaWolf69

HNG 64 Candy Cab?'s

I first posted it in the tech section and was referred to here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109206
  15. SeaWolf69

HNG 64 Candy Cab?'s

Hello, I finally had my Hyper Neo Geo 64 Candy Cab w/ LCD + camera in the marquee shipped to me!! It was sitting at my father-in-laws house since May which was such a long wait for me :oh_no: . I went down there this holiday on vacation & I had it shipped from L.A. via Forward Air and from...
  16. SeaWolf69

FS: New Xbox Communicators headsets minus the modules

Hello, I have a couple brand new Xbox Communicator headsets for sale minus the modules. Still in the packaging, I cut out the modules so I can use them for Halo 2 headsets. $15 a piece or $20 for the both of them. You pay for USPS Priority S&H. I accept money order or Paypal bank transfers, no...
  17. SeaWolf69

Wanted: Media to DVD converter?

Hello, I would like to know what Media to DVD format converter that works for the following? - .MKV - .AVI - Quicktime - Windows Media Player - Real Player - DIVX - VideoLan Player etc., etc. etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... SeaWolf69
  18. SeaWolf69

Alaska

Hey, Anybody living in South East Alaska want to arrange a get Neo Geo gathering? I live in Metlakata and I have no competition for awhile? :( I know it is kind of a pipe dream, but it doesn't hurt to ask I suppose. SeaWolf69
  19. SeaWolf69

Please Delete

Hey, sold to Dewclaw Thanks for looking & inquiries. SeaWolf69 I'm selling a mint/near mint condition SNK vs. Capcom: SVC (PCB) full kit that I bought from the Neostore awhile back, I only played it a few times and it is still in the box. I'm willing to let it go for $135.00, USPS...
  20. SeaWolf69

Wanted: Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS-II blue board

Hey, I'm looking for a Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS-II Blue board. I prefer to pay via Paypal and have it sent USPS Priority mail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... :spock: SeaWolf69