HNG 64 Candy Cab?'s

Spectre

Banned
Don't know about the monitor questions, but the other stuff is well documented; read the sticky post.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well,

I rewired pins L & 10 and I got the sound back online, also, if I do get a Rev. 1 MB it is wired for that as well. Just need to figure what all the buttons do for the LCD? As it is, the sound is only set for mono, going to wire the speakers up with a mono/stereo toggle switch when it comes in tomorrow hopefully. Damn the LCD screen looks tight, if only we could get the main screen to look that good?! :smirk:
posted pics of the cab on the other thread.

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well,

I just got through installing a mono/stereo toggle switch and it didn't work at first? Closer inspection showed that the speakers were wired a little differently, the harness went into the LCD circuit board in the cab and the audio wires weren't grounded coming out to the speakers? I added another grounded wire to the toggle switch and changed the other wiring slightly and it came out alright. Still no luck on the camera? Alot switchs that don't seem to do anything that I can see? Oh well, we get alot of japanese workers up here every summer, I'll coax one of them to translate my manual. Maybe I can challenge them to a few rounds as well? :smirk:

Last edited: