Search results

1. The BEAST3

Question about PS3 pre-orders at Gamestop

Why isn't gamestop taking pre-orders on the PS3, someone told me that they are not going to be enough units on launch day, is this true?
  2. The BEAST3

I need some help with my psp current version.

A couple of months ago, I used a program to trick the psp into thinking it was version 2.5, but the psp I have is a 1.5 . Now, I can't play no psp games or any emulators, how do I get it back to version 1.5, can someone help me out.
  3. The BEAST3

Wanted: Mega Man X3 and X4 for Japanes Saturn

Hello, I am currently looking for these 2 games, I know they are hard to find, but if anyone has them for sale please let me know, just send me a pm. Thanks
  4. The BEAST3

WTB: Rockman X3 and Rockman X4 games for Jap Saturn

I am looking for Rockman X3 and Rockman X4 for Jap Saturn, if anyone out there has any of these items, send me a pm. Thanks.
  5. The BEAST3

Is there a new MGS4 trailer out yet?

I tried different websites, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone know where I might be able to find the trailer?
  6. The BEAST3

Was there ever a Mega Man X cartoon show?

I noticed that when I typed it in google, I go to images and I see pics of the show, it shows vile, sigma, proto man. Can someone confirm this?
  7. The BEAST3

Where can I get soundtrack for Castlevania?

Over the past few weeks I have been playing the Castlevania series, and I really enjoy listening to the music. So where's a good place to buy Castlevania soundtracks online?
  8. The BEAST3

Japanese PSP question!

Is there a way to play US UMD movies on a Japanese PSP? anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.
  9. The BEAST3

Wanted: Shinobi Legions for US saturn

Anyone out there have this game for sale? If you do, let me know or PM me, thanks.
  10. The BEAST3

Wanted: Metal Gear Solid for PSone non greatest hits.

Anyone out there have this game for sale, I am looking for the non greatest hits one, if you have one pm me please, thanks.
  11. The BEAST3

Can someone recommend some MP3 players with these requirements?

I am looking to buy a MP3 player that has line-in recording which allows me to record MP3 songs from a CD player or PC. I know that Samsung has some, but are there any more out there?
  12. The BEAST3

Has anyone tried the PSP Midway Arcade Treasures?

If so, is it any good, or bad. Post your opinions.
  13. The BEAST3

Is this a good price for the xbox360?

One of my friends is considering selling me the xbox360 premium package for $550 total. Is this a good price or should I hold off? Also, the 360 works and has no glitches or problems. Need some advice, and thanks.
  14. The BEAST3

Need some help in finding this MP3 Player by Samsung.

Here is a pic of the MP3 player I am looking for: http://itc.ua/img/ko/2005/3/42_Samsung_YH820.jpg
  15. The BEAST3

Selling some import saturn games

I have the following games for sale for Jap Saturn: King of fighters collection: includes KOF 95 with ram cart, KOF 96, and KOF 97, everything is complete and mint. Vampire Savior great conditon without ram cart. Samurai Spirits 3 in mint condition. Don't know how much the KOF collection...
  16. The BEAST3

Can someone help me out?

I have 2 questions that I need help in. First question is where can I get a dreamcast utopia disc to play import games? Second question is, how much is a KOF package including KOF 95, 96, 97 with ram cart worth for japanese saturn? Can someone help me out? Thanks.
  17. The BEAST3

Any Hip-Hop Fans in here?

I need some help, I like to Listen to Nas, and I am trying to find a music video that he did with R. Kelly back in 1997. The name of the song is Street Dream Remix version, if anyone can help me out it would be a big help, thanks.
  18. The BEAST3

Delete

Delete
  19. The BEAST3

Anyone unlock the MK2 game in MK: Shaolin Monks?

if you did, how does it play? Is it the same as the midway arcade treasures 2, which wasn't very good.
  20. The BEAST3

What is wrong with Sega?

I have noticed that House of the Dead 3 for xbox has a hidden game , which is House of the Dead 2, but why doesn't Sega ever release House of the Dead 1? I remember the Saturn version which was crap. I think House of the Dead 1 is the best in the series, what do you guys think?