Where can I get soundtrack for Castlevania?

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Over the past few weeks I have been playing the Castlevania series, and I really enjoy listening to the music. So where's a good place to buy Castlevania soundtracks online?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
The BEAST3 said:
Over the past few weeks I have been playing the Castlevania series, and I really enjoy listening to the music. So where's a good place to buy Castlevania soundtracks online?

www.cdjapan.co.jp
www.animenation.com

...and a fellow member, Dash no Chris, hooked me up with some OSTs in the past. I'm not sure if he still runs that buisness or not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Avoid, www.gamemusic.com. Tthough I've never dealt with them personally, they've been known to sell shady stuff.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
The BEAST3 said:
If you're looking for the original arcade soundtrack of Akumajou Dracula, it's going to be included as a pack-in bonus with the PS2 port Oretachi Geesenzoku: Akumajou Dracula", on sale in Japan on 5/25/2006 for 2000 yen (iirc, ncsx.com is already taking preorders for it). If you're looking for other soundtracks in the series, PM me a list of the ones you're after and I'll see how many of them my supplier can provide.

--Chris