Was there ever a Mega Man X cartoon show?

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
I noticed that when I typed it in google, I go to images and I see pics of the show, it shows vile, sigma, proto man. Can someone confirm this?

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
There was a Mega Man cartoon back in the 80's or early 90's or something, you can get the episodes on DVD, it might still be aired somewhere... It wasn't exactly what I'd call "good" though... Naturally, it's worth it to watch if you're a Mega Man fan though.

There were 1 or 2 episodes that involved a cross-over between Mega Man and a poorly drawn X, that's it as far as I know.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Soniku said:
There was a Mega Man cartoon back in the 80's or early 90's or something, you can get the episodes on DVD, it might still be aired somewhere... It wasn't exactly what I'd call "good" though... Naturally, it's worth it to watch if you're a Mega Man fan though.

There were 1 or 2 episodes that involved a cross-over between Mega Man and a poorly drawn X, that's it as far as I know.

Thanks for the info Soniku, I did notice a poorly drawn Mega Man X in the pics I saw, it just didn't seem right. Thanks again.