Search results

1. A

Samurai Shodown II Blood code

Does anyone know how to get the blood to work, when choosing USA mode. I have tried the info that I have found on some websites, but the procedure does not work. I can only play blood in when choosing Japan mode. I have tried going into options, then choosing Japan mode, then exiting and...
  2. A

Neo Geo AES and Genesis adapter

I have been reading that some of us were able to use the Sega Genesis AC adapter with the Neo Geo AES system. I have just purchased the Neo Geo AES English version adapter with the specs: Phihong PSC-15A 050S, 5V,3A This did not work, so I am wondering what the specs are of the Genesis...
  3. A

Neo Geo AES and Genesis adapter

I have been reading that some of us were able to use the Sega Genesis AC adapter with the Neo Geo AES system. I have just purchased the Neo Geo AES English version adapter with the specs: Phihong PSC-15A 050S, 5V,3A This did not work, so I am wondering what the specs are of the Genesis...
  4. A

Neo Geo AES Power Supply

I just received the Neo Geo AES power supply adapter. Model number: PSC 15A - 050S 5V 3A 15W, which I ordered from Mouser Electronics, $14.25 plus shipping. I was unable to get my Neo Geo to work with this adapter, however I do not rule out the there may be something else wrong with the...