Search results

1. J

WTB XBOX360 hardrive

Old style. 120 or 250 gig. My 60 is running out of room. Willing to throw the 60 in as part of a trade after transfering files if someone would be interested in that. Looking for pretty good price please. James
  2. J

KOF 98 UM review

Hey guys, I posted a review for KOF98UM for xbla on a site I write for. If anyone is interested here is the link. http://www.xblafans.com/kof-98-ultimate-match-rewind-review-13970.html Sorry in advance if it isnt ok to link to other sites. BTW I will have a review for Garou coming up in a...
  3. J

Final MVS sale

Real Bout 2 partial kit (no box) with shock box and insert KOF 99 KOF 2000 Sam Show 1 SamShow 3 Will take $60 shipped for the lot. Also for sale: Blue Camo Neo-Geo Pocket Color SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millenium - loose King of fighters: R2 - loose $30 shipped for the lot Thanks for...
  4. J

WTB JP 360

Looking for a JP 360. Finally pulling the trigger so I can play all the Cave shmups. Somebody help me out plz.
  5. J

Clear out - last of my MVS stuff

Strikers 1945+ - eng holo label #002899 with shock box- $100 shipped Make an offer on the rest.... Real Bout 2 - with mini marquee and move list - jp label damaged World Heroes - english label good condition Sam Show - english label #69428 KOF 2003 - english label #003989 - good condition Sam...
  6. J

castlevania hd

Is anyone still playing. I was hoping to get a "team" together to get the all men dead but one achievement. Also If anyone just wants to do some level running or sub-weapon grinding hit me up. My live tag is: bbijcde I try to get on some evenings to play.
  7. J

Cthulhu Saves the World

I just got an email that this game is finally coming out. For those who don't know its an xblig from the makers of "Breath of Death 7". I enjoyed that game alot and have been waiting for this one for a while. Hope some of you guys check it out.
  8. J

WTTF: Dragon Quest 5 DS

Anyone have a copy? I have MVS, 360, PS1/2, and NES stuff for trade. If you are looking to move a copy we can work something out. Thanks
  9. J

Cheap Microsoft Points

I just did this and it worked fine. This week at Target any time you buy a $20 (1600 point) card you get a $5 gift card with it. Then i saw they had a coupon that gave you a $10 gift card if you transfered or got a new prescription from them. So anyone who needs to get a prescription anyway...
  10. J

Best game titles ....

For me, 1. Contra: Shattered Soldier 2. Vagrant story Not sure what else.....
  11. J

Pulstar Opinions

I have been playing Pulstar alot lately (I just got it). I am starting to get the hang of it but it is tough to be sure. I noticed that if you can hang onto your power ups and not die the game is ALOT easier. Whereas if you die even in an early level you go back and are totally powered down...
  12. J

Favorite Neo Music

Just wondering what peoples fave neo tunes are. Personally I have three favorites: KOF '95 - Terry stage MOTW - (Live house, old line) Metal Slug 3 - ending credits theme (its so epic!!!!!!)
  13. J

Last Hope Help

I started playing Last Hope (DC version not AES) and am getting my but kicked. Are there any guides/walkthroughs on the internet. I havent been able to find any. Otherwise does anyone have any tips or strategies they could help me with? Right now i am trying to churn my way through level...
  14. J

Metal Slug X problem

My metal slug x mvs cart seems to have developed a problem. In game only the directional controls work. But i cannot shoot or grenade or jump. Oddly the buttons work for navigating the opening menus just fine. I tried other controllers too and player two but to no avail. Any idea what could...
  15. J

KOF 2000 scoring

After you win a match it reads off some score that i guess is a gauge of how well you did. What is that score based on? How do I get it higher? And does it matter at all????
  16. J

Metal Slug 3 - Final Mission

I have read alot of praise and alot of hate for the final mission of Metal Slug 3. Personally i think it is great. It is very long .... like 3-4 levels in length. What gets me though is how well Metal Slug's take on the overhead shooter really is. I mean, they throw that into the middle of...
  17. J

Japanese AES Manual

I have a Japanese manual for the AES system. I have it because i forgot all about it when i got rid of my AES a while back. If anyone wants it make me an offer. PM me with any questions.
  18. J

Birthday wish list

Hey guys i might be able to make a purchase or two with my birthday coming up. Really what i am looking for is a copy of Pulstar MVS. I know, there are like a million people looking for it right now. But it doesnt hurt to look.
  19. J

Nightmare in the Dark

I have been playing NITD lately but cant find any decent strategy info out there. First off, sometimes when i kill an enemy a skull drops instead of a jewel. When i grab it i get points but a kind of awkward soud follows. I think i lose my power ups but i am not sure. Also i found that you...
  20. J

My State of the Neo Address

It has been a few years since i actively used/collected neo games and i am getting back into it now. My friend had me dig it out and i remembered how much i love the darn thing. When i went to loook around for more mvs carts i was a bit suprised. Two years ago when i went on ebay i could find...