Search results

1. soopafamicom

Big Dreamcast bundle for sale.

Hi there peeps. I've been asked by a mate if I know of anyone who is after any Dreamcast stuff, I said that I know a fair few reprobates on here who may be interested in it so I'd make a thread and see who wants it. None of the hardware is boxed but it all works. Dreamcast - rf lead, power...
  2. soopafamicom

megadrive/genesis > psx converter wanted

I'm looking for one of the converters that allows the use of psx controllers to be used with a megadrive. As trying to find a decent quality joystick for the MD is a mission impossible and although one solution is to get hold of a DC Agetec stick and stuff the innards of a 6 button pad inside...
  3. soopafamicom

You know you've been playing CoD4 too much.......

.........and after having enough after a long session, you take out the game and stick in SEGA Rally for something different. Then halfway around a track you take evasive action and drive into the verge and drop several places because out of the corner of your eye you see what looks to be the...
  4. soopafamicom

Blazing Angels for ps3 wanted

As in the title I'm after a good condition copy of this game for a reasonable price. preferably UK based for the cheaper postage option. Let me know, funds are waiting in my paypal. Soop.
  5. soopafamicom

Real or GT5?

It's easy, just look at the pics and decide which is the pic of a real car and which one is from GT5. http://generationdreamteam.free.fr/Quizz.html p.s.I didn't get them all right :mad:
  6. soopafamicom

GT5 Prologue to be free on PSN...............................

Info from the Leipzig show on all aspects of the GT5 Prologue http://uk.gamespot.com/events/leipzig07/story.html?sid=6177157&pid=942026&tag=top_stories%3Bstory%3B2&page=1
  7. soopafamicom

PS3 Virtua Fighter 5 to trade

As in the title, I'm after a trade on my VF5 (uk version). Looking for either Blazin' Angels, Virtua Tennis or Ninja Gaiden. PM me to get a trade going, ta, Soop. BTW. UK only and only wanting UK versions.
  8. soopafamicom

C.o.E in Resistance Church fury.

After seeing this on the news I had to see if there was anything online about it but all I could find as yet was on aol and it doesn't allow outside linking so here's what's going on. It's just more sanctimonius posturing from the God botherers. More people have died in the name of religion...
  9. soopafamicom

06-06-44 Anniversary

Today is the anniversary of Operation Overloard otherwise known as the D-Day landings. Over 150,000 Allied troops were ferried ashore in the inital wave(operation Neptune) at the same time massive parachute drops and glider landings were implemented at more inland targets, over the following...
  10. soopafamicom

Need white DS-Lite.Neice had hers stolen.

As the title states, my 12 year old neice has had her white DS Lite stolen so if anyone can help and set me up with one then it would be mucho appreciated. All she needs is the console itself as she still has everything else.One in good clean condition with styli - box,charger and paperwork...
  11. soopafamicom

wii steering wheel auction............

While perusing ebay I happened across this auction. Had a chuckle at the pathetic piece of plastic that the seller was offering and then was eady to bust a stitch at one of the additional piccies that the seller had put up. Have a looksee...
  12. soopafamicom

Kutaragi retires........................................... ......

After being given a window seat after screwing up several aspects of the ps3's development he has now decided to step down and grow geraniums or whatever he does. "TOKYO, JAPAN, April 26, 2007 – Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) and Sony Corporation (Sony) have jointly announced today...
  13. soopafamicom

Dead Bear.............................................. .

Kremlin spokesperson Alexander Smirnov confirmed on 23 April 2007 that Boris Yeltsin had died. An unidentified medical source reported to Interfax that he died of heart failure. He was 76. Oh well.
  14. soopafamicom

And we all thought Curt was mental.......

Discuss http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-60GB-PLAYSTATION-3-PS3-Customized-PS3_W0QQitemZ260099112784QQihZ016QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting p.s. if it's already been commented on.......meh, I don't care I've only just seen it.
  15. soopafamicom

Soop's still got some stuff to get rid of...........

Hi everyone, still got more stuff of mine that needs a new home as I'm in the midst of home improvements ( waiting for an Al-Quaida attack on the house so I could get it done on the insurance). Anyway, the stuff's on teh 'bay,snes, cube, gba sp/micro and others. Half price shipping to folks on...
  16. soopafamicom

Soops bathroom floor sale.

A strange title I know but after investigating to see why I have been having so much trouble sealing around the bath(and stopping water coming into the kitchen below), I found that the dipshit who had the house before had replaced so many of the floorboards with plywood. The stuff he had used...
  17. soopafamicom

Catching up on some older ps2 games and want personal reviews.

As the title says I keep hearing the same game titles cropping up as being good games and would like some input from you peeps. Basically the three main ones I'm looking at are. Katamari Amplitude Gitaroo Man Just some personal feedback about the games-longevity, difficulty (I'm trying to get...
  18. soopafamicom

What makes you rascist?

I didn't know whether to start this in here or in the warroom,but as I want this to be a discussion and not getting into something nasty,its here. How is rascism defined in your eyes? I have a lot of Dutch and Thai relatives by intermarriage.I can count among my friends vietnamese,chinese and...
  19. soopafamicom

auction ending soon

Anyone gonna snipe this auction? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7390671657&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:UK:1
  20. soopafamicom

Anyone here like shooting Bambi?

This has to be the ultimate takedown method http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm Just don't let Cheney got hold of one of these.......unless he's pointing it up the Whitehouse lawn.