You know you've been playing CoD4 too much.......

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
.........and after having enough after a long session, you take out the game and stick in SEGA Rally for something different.

Then halfway around a track you take evasive action and drive into the verge and drop several places because out of the corner of your eye you see what looks to be the smoke trail from an rpg7 coming towards you when it's actually a jet screaming overhead and leaving a nice billowing contrail behind it!

D'oh!

p.s. can anyone give me a clue as to go about the mission where you are wearing the ghillie suit? As soon as they get close and spot you it's game over due to the massive amount of firepower they lob at you.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Don't get spotted. Take it easy on the stick, crouch and move slow. A lot of the time there are chances to either snipe or go past tangos. If you think you can snipe em, go for it. There are times where you absolutely have to take down some AI.

When you get to the ferris wheel, let me know. That was a bitch to pass but I finally did it today (actually taking a break from passing that part right now.)