Search results

1. R

First KoF sellout soon?

Only 57 copies of US KoF `03 left at the neostore ... And with no KoF `03 Special on the horizon looks like the first sellout of a KoF title at the neostore is becoming reality soon. Well deserved too - beautiful game. :) I wonder what the print run on that one was? :eye: :eye:
  2. R

Slug 4+5 Classic - Who has done it?

Who has actually used the new classic cart sticker and placed it over the old one? Very curious ...:eye: :eye:
  3. R

US AES Garou price rockets?

MotW Ebay :eek:
  4. R

What is this?

Did anyone ever see something like this?:loco: :eye: :eye: :eek_2: Teh Romz inside a Neo
  5. R

Arcadia Mag 46

Where can I get it? Does anyone have it for sale? Any help is appreciated. :drool_2:
  6. R

Rarity Top 10 English AES Carts

Thinking about the rarity (not price although these often go hand in hand!) of English AES carts my Top 10 proposal after long-time collecting would be in this order for mint carts 1. Euro Kizuna Encounter 2. Euro Ultimate 11 3. Euro Double Dragon 4. US Neo Turf Masters 5. US Stakes Winner 6...
  7. R

SSV AES Release Date

Who here thinks that SSV AES REALLY will be released on 12/11? Frankly, after all the SvC AES fiasco (will they ever release this?) I don`t. Not even a single month between two major releases? Never. This is going to be delayed as well with a probability of 90%. And I also do not like the...
  8. R

Wanted: US AES Neo Turf Masters

If you have one for sale in at least near mint condition make me an offer via PM/email. Thanks.
  9. R

KoM 1&2 vs. 3CB

O.K. - as we know, all three of `em are horrible games with absolutely disgusting, random gameplay. But which one is the worst? My vote goes to 3CB. :D
  10. R

Baseball Stars 2

I need this baby badly ... here´s what I´d like: --> Euro AES --> at least near mint condition --> complete and unfreaked --> no Dog Tag or jp cart offers please! If you have one for sale let me know.
  11. R

SNK on the AES insert spines again?

Now that Playmore turned into SNK Playmore - wouldn`t it be nice if the shiny blue SNK logo makes an appearance on the US AES spine of SvC and coming releases to match the style of the old spines again? I`d really favor that ...
  12. R

SvC - start of a new series?

What do you guys think: Will SvC stay a one-shot or turn into a series like KoF? Thing is, SvC didn`t get a number now like KoF did with its first installment (KoF `94) so chances are quite slim we`ll see SvC `04 and so on in the future imo. Does SNK Playmore even have the rights to do...
  13. R

Played SvC today in Tokyo!

I think they currently got only one single SvC machine here in Tokyo which is located at the Taito Station in Shibuya close to the JR train station. Well, I entered ... and saw 20+ people gathering around the machine of course! So I got in line and meanwhile had a glance at whats going on...
  14. R

Neo Turf Masters AES

The US version of this baby in at least near mint condition has to find a way into my home - if you have it PM/email me. Trades are possible as well -LMK what you want, I can provide almost every US AES title.
  15. R

Iron Clad MVS on ebay.de - can it be true?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2735101716&category=8107" target="_blank">Rarer than Euro Kizuna?</a> I thought that only one prototype of this exists. <small>[ June 09, 2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Retaliator ]</small>
  16. R

Tokyo advice needed

I`m about to hit the capital of the land of the rising sun again soon. Now that I have seen Akihabara already could someone point me in the direction of other areas in Tokyo that feature used game shops with SAT, Neo, DC etc. stuff? Also greatly appreciated would be tips towards game related...
  17. R

Serious question about Playmore AES carts

O.K. - so now since MS3 Playmore is in charge and promptly kicked our beloved SNK logo off the insert, manual and cart sticker. But on the other hand they STILL use carts with "SNK Made in Japan" on the back and snaplocks with big S N K letters in them. So what`s the deal? Why not write...
  18. R

Non-US-based Neo Fans: Who got there Matrimelee already?

Mine arrived today :) :) :) So far the game really seems to be fun! buttrock
  19. R

Worst AES insert

While thinking about the best ones for the "Best Insert"-thread I came across some real shitty ones so why shouldn`t we have a "Worst Insert" thread as well :D Untoppable in this category are according to me US Fatal Fury + US Mutation Nation The art for those should have been shot if...
  20. R

Blazing Star AES

Original, unfreaked, complete, mint condition. Price is 700€ + shipping (at the moment that is equivalent to $825 +shipping). Interested parties overseas should grab it fast though before the €-$-exchange rate moves it into the 4-digit-region. wink PM/email me. <small>[ May 28...